Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I met a female
Techsans.net - Texas Tech Forums and Message Board > General > Off-Topic
Dogmeat
I think I am going to get married before too long, so I have to be normal on the internet from now on.

I can't talk about weird shit anymore.

SORRY! sad.gif
Psykopath
='(

Soooo...you met her just recently or...?
Dogmeat
I "met" her 10 years ago on another board. I met her last week when she flew to Utah to go camping with me biggrin.gif
THECHICKEN
wait, you met her online so you have to drop you e-persona? im confused, though not disappointed.
Dogmeat
QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Sep 23 2009, 07:36 PM) *
wait, you met her online so you have to drop you e-persona? im confused, though not disappointed.

Well, one of my ePersonas, yes.

The one that always used to talk about sexually fucking the moistness, innocense, and bejesus out of the ellusive feminine pussies of virgin mormon girls has to go.

But not the one that always cuddleflirts with cute girls and tries to convince them to cuddle with me and talk to me all about their adorable and cute girl-feelings.
FORSAKENR320
:: facepalm::

have you at least fucked this girl yet?
Dogmeat
QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Sep 24 2009, 06:06 PM) *
:: facepalm::

have you at least fucked this girl yet?

Nah.
THECHICKEN
Lame

Techsans! DON"T YOU DIE ON ME!!

CLEAR
Dogmeat
I'm debating if I want to sink like every dollar I make into this:

http://patriotrealestate.utahrealestate.com/878596

There is no way in FUCK I'd pay them anywhere close to the asking price. If I could get that house for like maybe $210,000 I'd do it ....
zetec
This thread is basically the summation of everything that has happened on techsans since 2009.
Dogmeat
Female thing didn't work out so well.
Testm0nkey
you realized she had a penis

... but gay marriage isnt allowed in Utah yet?
moebary
QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Aug 21 2011, 08:46 PM) *

That... and he was disappointed it wasn't as large as yours.
Dogmeat
QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Aug 21 2011, 07:46 PM) *

Actually no, she was an incredibly attractive and intelligent toned athletic blonde, that I actually like(d) quite a bit .... but, she wanted a wedding ring and then for me to pay to move her to utah etc etc etc and I was pretty much like "Ok. Uhm. Not gonna work. Sorry." ..... sucked, if we would have lived even within a days drive from each other it might have resulted in harmonious passion fits between us on a regular basis sad.gif
FORSAKENR320
i miss the witty exchanges of comments on techsans like the few posts above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.