Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: post your halloween costume here
Techsans.net - Texas Tech Forums and Message Board > General > Off-Topic
Seeker
i'm going as a jewish rabbi with a gold dollar sign bling necklace, and some protocols of the elders of zion brochures

pics coming later
Spectatrix
I'm going as Captain Hammer. Didn't have enough time to put together a Dr. Horrible costume, but maybe next year!
Psykopath
going as a zombie.

I'M starting the damn z-poc, bitches!
Billy

Top o' the mornin' to ya!
FORSAKENR320

still this

i made the harness for it 2 days ago... had to custom fit and cut the chain right there in the isle of the hardware store.... had everyone working there walk by and ask about it..... i don't think i can show ly face in that store again...

THECHICKEN
I dressed as the Joker....
chook
I-Pod Commercial. Shitty Picture (its my personal pic)
FORSAKENR320
THERE IS NO PICTURES
jonathan83
last minute buy at a random costume shop in seoul: prison inmate with handcuffs. meh.
chook
QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Oct 30 2008, 05:10 AM) *
THERE IS NO PICTURES

Have to look at profile.
Mommy
We are dressing up the baby as a monkey and taking him trick or treating on post. Shane and I aren't dressing up though.
FORSAKENR320

BEHOLD THE SCARY
Psykopath
post mine, Brandon!
moebary
i was ty webb from caddyshack

maybe pictures later
FORSAKENR320

Dogmeat
Wish I could have come down ... would have been a good weekend to come down ...maybe next year or perhaps this spring smile.gif
Psykopath
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Nov 1 2008, 08:25 PM) *
Wish I could have come down ... would have been a good weekend to come down ...maybe next year or perhaps this spring smile.gif

Still gotta have a Techsans camping trip...
Spring Break-ish may be a good time. =)
Mommy
I don't think I'll ever be in Lubbock again. That's so weird to say.
Dogmeat
QUOTE (Mommy @ Nov 1 2008, 09:56 PM) *
I don't think I'll ever be in Lubbock again. That's so weird to say.

You can blame me and my failed "Stalk Jessica to make her Happy" thing for that.
Dogmeat
QUOTE (Psykopath @ Nov 1 2008, 07:56 PM) *
Still gotta have a Techsans camping trip...
Spring Break-ish may be a good time. =)

I am PRAYING that the economy doesnt take a dive in the Rockies.

If it doesn't I'm probably going to buy a house.

Which means, base camp for some massive camping trips in various kickass places from Wyoming to Colorado to Utah ....
FORSAKENR320
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Nov 2 2008, 03:19 AM) *
I am PRAYING that the economy doesnt take a dive in the Rockies.

If it doesn't I'm probably going to buy a house.

Which means, base camp for some massive camping trips in various kickass places from Wyoming to Colorado to Utah ....

i'd be willing to take my vacation up there. i've got 2 weeks worth of paid vacation saved up... heh.
FORSAKENR320
Thumper
QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Oct 29 2008, 07:50 PM) *

still this

i made the harness for it 2 days ago... had to custom fit and cut the chain right there in the isle of the hardware store.... had everyone working there walk by and ask about it..... i don't think i can show ly face in that store again...

you know for a while there I though I was going to have to beat up all the dudes that gave you looks hehehe yall should have been there at walmart
to ashamed to even make eye contact
Spectatrix
Long overdue photo (just got it from a coworker):

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.