Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Your Desktop
Techsans.net - Texas Tech Forums and Message Board > General > Off-Topic
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Seussninja
prefix
Spectatrix
zetec
I'll post mine when I get home, remote desktop is slow enough without enabling desktop backgrounds.
jwttu

This was from my recent trip to Chicago. I'm not a Cubs fan but its Wrigley Field.
Dogmeat
False Dude
kcroxyoursox
Rocky

WTF ?
Testm0nkey
desktop

messy desktop
zetec
Jwilly

haha BA computer
pebkac
I use Safari. Best browser on the Mac.

Mommy

Blurry pic, but it remind me how much Lubbock sucks for not having mountains. This is a view of the mountain from my house in El Paso
Psykopath
so, uhhhh....how does one post their desktop? 0=)
Mommy
use the print screen button located at the top right of your keyboard (usually) then open paint or Photoshop and hit CTRL+v. Save and upload. I dont know if you were being serious or not though, but oh well.
Psykopath
QUOTE (Jessica @ Apr 4 2006, 09:37 PM)
use the print screen button located at the top right of your keyboard (usually) then open paint or Photoshop and hit CTRL+v. Save and upload. I dont know if you were being serious or not though, but oh well.

Yeah, I was...
Mommy
QUOTE (Psykopath @ Apr 4 2006, 09:43 PM)
Yeah, I was...

i figured so, NERD
Erik B.
Psykopath
koreanp1e
I have same conversion program.. as spectraxix does.. what a kewl program !
Spectatrix
QUOTE (koreanp1e @ Apr 4 2006, 09:57 PM)
I have same conversion program.. as spectraxix does.. what a kewl program !

That program rocks! I learned about it from Dr. Oler in Intro to ME and I've had it on my desktop ever since. smile.gif

It's located here, if anyone wants it: http://joshmadison.net/software/
zetec
hay guyz lets all pop open our consoles to show how linux leet we are
Erik B.
QUOTE (zetec @ Apr 4 2006, 10:19 PM)
hay guyz lets all pop open our consoles to show how linux leet we are

"Let's all"? Did a lot of people do that? I didn't have mine open to show off, for starters. I just happened to have it open at the time of the screenshot. Next time I'll more carefully plan and orchestrate my screenshot to make you happy.

I don't think prefix counts, anyway, because he's obviously actually running linux in that screenshot, or he's running a shell replacement to make us think he is. Doesn't really need the console to make him look special.
Dogmeat
I wish I had some of my old KDE+Enlightenment screenshots...that Golgotha theme was badical smile.gif
zetec
QUOTE (Erik B. @ Apr 5 2006, 08:19 AM)
"Let's all"? Did a lot of people do that? I didn't have mine open to show off, for starters. I just happened to have it open at the time of the screenshot. Next time I'll more carefully plan and orchestrate my screenshot to make you happy.

I don't think prefix counts, anyway, because he's obviously actually running linux in that screenshot, or he's running a shell replacement to make us think he is. Doesn't really need the console to make him look special.

it was a joke, relax.
ttugurl
Erik B.
QUOTE (zetec @ Apr 5 2006, 11:39 AM)
it was a joke, relax.

I need to learn to read sarcasm better.

I've been sucking at it lately.
zetec
no harm no foul
zetec

can't wait for lego star wars 2
Spectatrix
I <3 Darth. wub.gif
Spectatrix
I, on the other hand, can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3! happy.gif

chook
QUOTE (ratm @ Apr 3 2006, 06:16 PM)

BLUR song + rise of nations = winninest combination

so give me coffie and tv
zetec
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Apr 29 2006, 11:36 AM)
I, on the other hand, can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3! happy.gif

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEE
OH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
DON'T GO

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL TONIGHT
IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

(WAWOOOWOWOW WAWOOOWOWOW)

i need to finish chain of memories so i can play the new one sad.gif
Spectatrix
Utada++

thumsbup.gif

You don't really need to finish CoM to understand KH2... I never played CoM (though I did read a bit about it online) and I thought everything in KH2 was pretty clear.
initialz
initialz
woody
zetec
QUOTE (woody @ May 3 2006, 12:26 AM)

touche good sir

anyone know if there's a way to install osx on a non-mac without reformatting and repartitioning your entire drive? (from what i've heard, the install completely formats and deletes all partitions)
zetec
oh and is the new(er) vista beta any more stable?
Timbo

Laptop.

Best.

Timbo
TeK
cmac
what was the website to download vista beta? i forgot it.
TeK
mininova had a newer build out last i saw, if not there try piratebay or isohunt
initialz
QUOTE (zetec @ May 3 2006, 12:47 AM)
oh and is the new(er) vista beta any more stable?

Yes it's the vista Beta 2, I tested it's pretty stable so far, and all the hardware is working, except I still can't get a good driver for my ATI radeon 9800 pro, supports all the resolutions, doesnt run games.
zetec
QUOTE (initialz @ May 3 2006, 04:01 PM)
Yes it's the vista Beta 2, I tested it's pretty stable so far, and all the hardware is working, except I still can't get a good driver for my ATI radeon 9800 pro, supports all the resolutions, doesnt run games.

does it still have the USB2.0 bug though? the one where if your system goes idle while a USB2 device is plugged in, it freezes?
initialz
no usb works fine
prefix

Damn needing to have windows for school shit, oh well at least I can make it look good
Jyan
The Fanatic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.