Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The OFFICIAL post here when you are drunk thread
Techsans.net - Texas Tech Forums and Message Board > General > Off-Topic
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mommy
I just thought that we needed one of these. I think it should be pinned, but that's just me I guess. This could save a bunch of drunken threads if we ever expound the boards.

I got so drunk tonight that I ate pizza.... that's a big step for me. I could eat a Big Mac right now if it was in front of me.

All i had, though, was stale leftover fries. sad.gif
GOB
lame
schwab
if that is as good of a story as you have is eating pizza....damn
woody
I"ll pin it for a while & see where it goes...
Oasis
I wish I was drunk instead of sitting at the office

It's been 13 days since I drank. That might change tonight
chook
Two weeks ago I walked 6 miles after locking my keys in my car and slept on my doorstep. Sadly I wasn't wasted.
Mommy
I woke up at 6:30 and puked a good while. I didn't fell THAT shitty last night when I went to bed. I think I just have a weak stomach. I did have 8 shots and a cherry vodka sour, though. Meh, I'm hungover. sad.gif
cupcake
that is why you're hungover.

drink beer, or if you're doing liquor keep it clean...like with water and lime.

not some over syrupy chick shots.
Mommy
there were these yummy shots called Gummy Worms... they didnt taste like alcohol at all. Those fuckers are what did me in.
cupcake
gag a maggot!

way too much sugar...that shit will always make you vom and hungover...
Mommy
sad.gif I learned that the hard way
Oasis
QUOTE (chook @ Oct 19 2007, 10:01 AM) *
Two weeks ago I walked 6 miles after locking my keys in my car and slept on my doorstep. Sadly I wasn't wasted.

I have a better story than that

...which I will tell in a minute because my food is done
Divergent Reality
and knowing is half the battle.
Mommy
We found a girl laying in a parking lot off of 6th (lots of homeless people around so thats not the safest thing to do). At first, I thought she was passed out or something. I walked over to her to check on her, and she was just drunk as shit. Her friend went to hook up with a guy and left her there. I wasn't about to let her stay there because thats super unsafe. We gave her a ride home. She was super cool, just very wasted. It never ceases to amaze me what girls will do. Seriously, laying in a parking lot downtown while wearing a skirt. Thats like wearing a sign that says "rape me".... DAMMIT GIRLS HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE
woody
so...why didn't you rape her?
Oasis
Stir fried vegetables in a tortilla with salsa. At least it gives the illusion that it's somewhat healthy.

During this summer during one of my dumbass drinking binges, I somehow managed to lose my keys. We searched for days and my best guess is that they fell down the street drainage thing and ended up in the sewer. Anyways, I had to walk home from the house I was at. My mom NEVER locks the fucking back door. When I get home, the same lights are on and the same doors are unlocked as when I left. Of course this is the first night all summer she locked the fucking back door. So I get in the garage and use the concrete step leading to the back door as a pillow. Figured it was better than ringing the doorbell at 2 AM when I was supposed to be at work six hours later. I wake up to my mom leaving for work. Of course, I'm right by the door so she opens it trying to get to her car and bust my nose open with the edge of the door. Scared the living shit out of both of us.
Testm0nkey
last time i was drunk i danced all over some people, puked inside and along the side of greg's car while he was driving, stumbled into bed, slept through classes and barely made it in time to my experiments hung over feeling like crap

that was months ago
Mommy
QUOTE (woody @ Oct 19 2007, 12:57 PM) *
so...why didn't you rape her?
Im not into Mexican chicks
Testm0nkey
so thats why she was laying in a parking lot in a skirt

SNAP
Mommy
i lol'd
Seeker
we need a "post here when you are high thread"
theIncredibleEdibleDuane
I got so drunk I fucked a girl.....

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww......there aint enough alcohol in the world. That's just nasty....I've never been drunk enough to do crazy shit.
Oasis
Drinking sucks because I can't really control how much I drink, hence why I don't drink much anymore. I can't sit there with a liter of Jack and drink till I get drunk. I get drunk and stop caring and end up making half and halfs until the bottle is gone and I'm shitcanned.

Once I figured out how to entertain myself when I wasn't drinking, cutting down was easy. I still have zero tolerance for moron drunks though.
woody
QUOTE (Jessica @ Oct 19 2007, 12:10 PM) *
Im not into Mexican chicks

if she was mexican she probably had just given birth & dumped the baby into the dumpster
Mommy
QUOTE (woody @ Oct 19 2007, 01:58 PM) *
if she was mexican she probably had just given birth & dumped the baby into the dumpster
and that's how you know when somebody is from a border city... they know Mexicans all too well
woody
this thread sucks
Oasis
QUOTE (woody @ Nov 1 2007, 09:46 AM) *
this thread sucks

Get drunk and make it cool then.
Spectatrix
Can we pretend we're drunk and post in here?

I drank at our Halloween party (last Saturday). Didn't get drunk, but I did get giggly. I like white russians. smile.gif
Oasis
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Nov 1 2007, 08:49 PM) *
Can we pretend we're drunk and post in here?

I drank at our Halloween party (last Saturday). Didn't get drunk, but I did get giggly. I like white russians. smile.gif

Which Halloween party? Assuming you still live in Austin.
Spectatrix
Uhhhh... the Halloween party I had with friends? (Are there massive city-wide ones that I'm supposed to know about?) We spent the time playing Mario Kart and Betrayal at House the Hill (board game) while drinking. Then we carved pumpkins while watching The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. There were only five of us and yes, it probably would've been considered lame and tame by most people's standards. tongue.gif
THECHICKEN
Mildly tipsy after law school fraternity initiation (im VP), but i was up til 4 last night drinking and up at 8 still drunk...

Haloween should be held on a bi-monthly basis... god bless the out-fits. "im just in character, not dressing slutty" laugh.gif
Jim
QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Nov 1 2007, 10:14 PM) *
Mildly tipsy after law school fraternity initiation (im VP), but i was up til 4 last night drinking and up at 8 still drunk...

Haloween should be held on a bi-monthly basis... god bless the out-fits. "im just in character, not dressing slutty" laugh.gif

Oh, law school parties. They blow regular parties out of the water, bar-none. And all of the ones up here in Valpo are free! Mmm mmm free booze.

First mixer of the year, free pizza and about 40 kegs to go for 250 law students and spouses. Fun times.
Mommy
I had one shot on halloween.... and put up with all my drunk friends. It was gay
FORSAKENR320
QUOTE (Jessica @ Nov 2 2007, 12:14 AM) *
I had one shot on halloween.... and put out with all my drunk friends. It was gay
woody
i had 0 to drink for halloween and i didn't go to any parties
Divergent Reality
QUOTE (woody @ Nov 2 2007, 07:45 AM) *
i had 0 to drink for halloween and i didn't go to any parties

yep.
Oasis
QUOTE (Divergent Reality @ Nov 2 2007, 11:14 AM) *
yep.

Neither did I. I played DD and still couldn't get anyone to let me take them home. Morons
Testm0nkey
i outdrank a 26yr old tiny Sri Lankian man for halloween!
Psykopath
hmmm, guess I should have posted here last night.

Oh well, I gave the hate thread a little love.
BlueBarry
so yea im drunk but no good stories beside me and my friend going around being Scottish and Irish people
Oasis
Shitfaced last night and I feel like holy hell this morning
Mommy
Immense pain last night, unbearable. Took a vikodin. Woke up this morning hungover. I feel like puking all over the place... and I'm still in pain.
woody
prolly mornin sickness
TetraGrammaton Cleric
so french rose wine
is incredibly red
but still bearable
Spectatrix
QUOTE (Jessica @ Nov 9 2007, 09:32 AM) *
Immense pain last night, unbearable. Took a vikodin. Woke up this morning hungover. I feel like puking all over the place... and I'm still in pain.

Abdominal pain? Vicodin is a godsend, but mystery pain sucks ass. I have severe, recurring pain (though rare, thankfully) and my docs can't figure out wtf is wrong with me.
griseyeux
I am mildly buzzed, typing with one hand and finishing off a bag of fritos.... I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!
Psykopath
I am not drunk.

I am merely an insomniac.
chook
I met a cool girl drinking last night and we are shooting guns today!
Divergent Reality
QUOTE (chook @ Nov 10 2007, 09:52 AM) *
I met a cool girl drinking last night and we are shooting guns today!

is there an implied at each other?
pysex
chuck's gonna shoot his gun all over her face
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.