IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pale Contest, it's on...
saxetak
post Feb 25 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 78
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 62



mirror mirror on the wall, who's the palest of them all?

official competitors: jessica, amber, courtney, and katie...

anyone can enter, though.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
DaveFireDancer19
post Feb 25 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #2


Amber


Group: Members
Posts: 533
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Birmingham, Al
Member No.: 6



muhahaha

now i just hafta figure out how to post pictures..hahaha
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #3


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



oh god. we need an official date and place of the contest.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Junsui
post Feb 25 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #4


Formerly known as Ctex


Group: Members
Posts: 294
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas
Member No.: 23



hahaha I don't think I've ever seen people argue over who is the palest
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #5


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



5 female posts in a row! That hasnt happened in FOREVER!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Junsui
post Feb 25 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #6


Formerly known as Ctex


Group: Members
Posts: 294
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas
Member No.: 23



I know! Wow, guys must have more things to do than us girls on a Saturday night. sad.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
saxetak
post Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 78
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 62



QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 25 2006, 09:39 PM)
5 female posts in a row! That hasnt happened in FOREVER!

make it seven!

haha.

it must be a boring night for the ladies to be online. smile.gif we make threads pretty, though...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Rocky
post Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #8


ROCKPACALYPSE NOW


Group: Members
Posts: 1,519
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas, TX
Member No.: 13



I nominate myself as an entry as well.


Keep in mind I will contact LULAC if I am discriminated against.


--------------------
QUOTE (Lance)
now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #9


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM)
I nominate myself as an entry as well.


Keep in mind I will contact LULAC if I am discriminated against.

well, shit. that could screw things up.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
DaveFireDancer19
post Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #10


Amber


Group: Members
Posts: 533
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Birmingham, Al
Member No.: 6



QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:40 PM)
I know! Wow, guys must have more things to do than us girls on a Saturday night. sad.gif

haha cross-stitching on a sat night does not make me a loser right? unsure.gif laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
saxetak
post Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #11





Group: Members
Posts: 78
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 62



QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM)
I nominate myself as an entry as well.


Keep in mind I will contact LULAC if I am discriminated against.

i thought you'd like to be the judge...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Junsui
post Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #12


Formerly known as Ctex


Group: Members
Posts: 294
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas
Member No.: 23



QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM)
haha cross-stitching on a sat night does not make me a loser right? unsure.gif laugh.gif

No Way!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
DaveFireDancer19
post Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #13


Amber


Group: Members
Posts: 533
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Birmingham, Al
Member No.: 6



QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM)
No Way!

tongue.gif

im also watching creepshow if that makes any difference biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Junsui
post Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #14


Formerly known as Ctex


Group: Members
Posts: 294
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas
Member No.: 23



QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM)
tongue.gif

im also watching creepshow if that makes any difference biggrin.gif

I'm listening to the 90's channel (like usual) and they are playing "the 90's remixed". wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Rocky
post Feb 25 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #15


ROCKPACALYPSE NOW


Group: Members
Posts: 1,519
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas, TX
Member No.: 13



QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM)
i thought you'd like to be the judge...

I know Amber, Courtney and Jessica, so I've seen many degrees of their paleness.

I haven't met you in person I don't think...but I'll do my best to be fair (thats not a pun, fuckers)


LET THE GAMES BEGIN



The true gauges of paleness lie in areas that are covered by clothes. And no, I'm not saying everybody has to get naked, I've already seen many body parts of many techsans - I'm just sayin, you know how pale a girl REALLY is if you see her tummy or thighs etc OR THE TELL TALE SIGN, THE ASS.


--------------------
QUOTE (Lance)
now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:59 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com