Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Distance Learning Master's in Engineering Programs
Dogmeat
post Sep 7 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #1

DEATH TO ....something?

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

I've recently been looking into what universities offer distance learning master's degree programs in engineering.

Texas Tech has an "M.Eng" program that they describe as an interdisciplinary custom-tailored program.

Does anyone have any experience with it?

What I'm looking for is something that can hopefully bridge the gap between soming having a BS in ME, and is actually working more as a ChemE (LOL) than an ME ..

IE, I'm working in natural gas processing now and I would like to try to fill in some of my lack of chemistry background as well as gain some process engineering knowledge.

Anyone have any ideas?

I dont know if this is something that I should be looking at maybe going for a MsPE thing or what ..

Anyways, thoughts ?

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HMWH
post Sep 9 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #2

DELETED

Member No.: 38

I recently started a Weekend Executive MBA program through TECH

Granted the programs are from different departments, however I would like to say so far the entire process has been fairly flexible.
If you cant make a class a weekend, you can logg in live and watch the class online or they will send you a copy of the class.

and other things like that, if there are any of general Masters questions i can help w/ let me knwo

+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Sep 10 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #3

DEATH TO ....something?

Member No.: 55

I think my company would prefer I got an MBA, but I'm more interested in getting some actual ChemE engineering background before I do the MBA thing .... I can get the MBA from damn near anywhere any time I want, there are tons of schools that offer them as distance learning programs these days ....

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 12:25 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com