> Worthless poor people to cause extinction of human race
Dogmeat
post Aug 12 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #1

DEATH TO ....something?

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/12...tion/index.html

The world's population is forecast to hit 7 billion in 2011, the vast majority of its growth coming in developing and, in many cases, the poorest nations, a report released Wednesday said.

Riders cram into a train last month in New Delhi, India. India's population is expected to be 1.7 billion by 2050.

A staggering 97 percent of global growth over the next 40 years will happen in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, according to the Population Reference Bureau's 2009 World Population Data Sheet.

"The great bulk of today's 1.2 billion youth -- nearly 90 percent -- are in developing countries," said Carl Haub, a co-author of the report. Eight in 10 of those youth live in Africa and Asia.

"During the next few decades, these young people will most likely continue the current trend of moving from rural areas to cities in search of education and training opportunities, gainful employment, and adequate health care," Haub continued, calling it one of the major social questions of the next few decades.

In the developed world, the United States and Canada will account for most of the growth -- half from immigration and half from a natural increase in the population -- births minus deaths, according to the report.

High fertility rates and a young population base in the developing world will fuel most of the growth, especially in Africa, where women often give birth to six or seven children over a lifetime, the report says. The number is about two in the United States and 1.5 in Canada.

Don't Miss
13 million abortions in China
A stark contrast can be drawn between Uganda and Canada, which currently have about 34 million and 31 million residents, respectively. By 2050, Canada's population is projected to be 42 million, while Uganda's is expected to soar to 96 million, more than tripling.

"Even with declining fertility rates in many countries, world population is still growing at a rapid rate," said Bill Butz, president of the bureau. "The increase from 6 billion to 7 billion is likely to take 12 years, as did the increase from 5 billion to 6 billion. Both events are unprecedented in world history."

By 2050, India is projected to be the world's most populous nation at 1.7 billion, overtaking current leader China, which is forecast to hit 1.4 billion. The United States is expected to reach 439 million for No. 3 on the list

Since we want to "save the planet" and all, I guess we better start working on genetically engineering virii that target and kill poor people, since they're too fucking stupid to not breed and cause even more poorness.

It's not like we're going to do the sensible thing and try to culturally program ourselves to look to the stars like they did in the 60's. That made entirley too much sense. We need brainless social programs like spending 700 million dollars to "save the wild horses" instead of putting that money where it should be

ACTUALLY saving the planet through space exploration.

Personally, I blame all the poor people in third world countries for this. If we just killed them all, then all the idiot white people who feel sorry for them could occupy their time with something besides voting for people hell bent on bringing the top %5 of the population down to the lower %95's level of stupidity, thus causing the EXTINCTION OF US ALL.

KILL THE POOR PEOPLE!

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 13 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 48

Poor and bored hobby = sex = children

+Quote Post
Inferia
post Aug 13 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 64

I'm at a lost for words. I can't tell if this is sarcastic or serious...

--------------------
I go to the maize and blue

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 13 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #4

Well why do you think 90% of the youth are in developing countries?

+Quote Post
Inferia
post Aug 13 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (impala454 @ Aug 13 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Well why do you think 90% of the youth are in developing countries?

they die a lot?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sentinel23
post Aug 13 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 9,376

If you're poor and can't take care of teh kids, don't have so many. Simple logic. It takes around 15 years for a newborn to be able to make pocketmoney.

A rising population just means a big fucking rat race. A rat race into good schools, good college, good jobs and a good life in general. That's why I'm gonna move to a small city Canada/Alaska or something after I graduate.

Another extreme idea : sterility at birth or something for the masses? You can be made "unsterilized" and able to have kids only if you can take care of them. Dunno if this is even possible. Gotta google.

--------------------

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 13 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Inferia @ Aug 13 2009, 03:18 PM) *
they die a lot?

/slaps forehead

why do I even bother reading this board anymore

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Aug 13 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #8

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

inferia frustrates me almost as much as cmac.

you frustrate me as well, but not quite as much as them.

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 13 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #9

It's difficult to debate with people who fail to understand the most basic ideas of what it is they're debating about.

Inferia, if you don't understand, your comment of "because they die a lot" makes zero sense. The statement was: "90% of the youth on the planet live in developing countries". This has nothing to do with death. It means they are having more children.

I believe you confused the statement with something along the lines of "90% of the people in developing countries are youth" which, yes, would lead one to believe they have short life expectancy. But that's a completely different statement.

+Quote Post
Inferia
post Aug 14 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (impala454 @ Aug 13 2009, 11:55 PM) *
It's difficult to debate with people who fail to understand the most basic ideas of what it is they're debating about.

Inferia, if you don't understand, your comment of "because they die a lot" makes zero sense. The statement was: "90% of the youth on the planet live in developing countries". This has nothing to do with death. It means they are having more children.

I believe you confused the statement with something along the lines of "90% of the people in developing countries are youth" which, yes, would lead one to believe they have short life expectancy. But that's a completely different statement.

I was being sarcastic... And don't worry people, you frustrate me just as much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sentinel23
post Aug 14 2009, 08:52 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 9,376

QUOTE (impala454 @ Aug 13 2009, 11:55 PM) *

I think he meant to say "They USED to die a lot." The youth were produced in massive numbers because of their high mortality rates. But once the mortality rates got lower more of them continued to "exist". See... it's not so hard after all. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Aug 14 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #12

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Sentinel23 @ Aug 13 2009, 04:33 PM) *
If you're poor and can't take care of teh kids, don't have so many. Simple logic. It takes around 15 years for a newborn to be able to make pocketmoney.

not necessarily. you see small kids all the time begging for money in developing countries. they usually do it around touristy areas to get the "rich foreigners." i've seen them from central america to asia. usually 7-8 but as young as 4-5ish.

also, i just got back from beijing a couple weeks ago, and there was a baby just a few months old making money. how? well, he was lying on a blanket and had tumors all over his body. his mom was beside him with a basket asking for money. this was right inside the entrance to the Forbidden City.

poor people will find ways to make money in every way they can, even if it's by exploiting their kids, no matter their age. another thing...i was in russia and met this guy who seemed to be cool...until he tried to pimp out his 13 year old sister to me and my friend.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cmac
post Aug 14 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #13

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 31

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Aug 13 2009, 08:45 PM) *
inferia frustrates me almost as much as cmac.
you frustrate me as well, but not quite as much as them.

i win!? yay!!!!!!!

--------------------
Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 14 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #14

What about the Flugenhofmeisterclacker meetings? Do they call for that number there too? What about the Stenomackieophytes? Gah man get with the program...

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Aug 14 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #15

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Aug 14 2009, 10:13 AM) *
i was in russia and met this guy who seemed to be cool...until he tried to pimp out his 13 year old sister to me and my friend.

was she hot? quagmire.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 09:19 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com