Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rain ruins DSL
Sentinel23
post Aug 8 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,376

Hey folks,

Does anyone have experience with Suddenlink? I think they're the only cable internet provider in the area.

I have ATnT but there's a problem with the phone line in the building and Honeycomb won't fix it anytime soon (which means never) and I get terrible ping while playing games and everytime it rains I lose my connection every five minutes.

I know cable is risky because I've had friends on cable that said their internet was unreliable because of the neighborhood they were in.

Any input on how good it is in and around honeycomb? I'm really thinking about switching to Suddenlink.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 8 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 48

the beauty of cable is that you don't sign contracts. so if you don't like it, cancel it.

+Quote Post
jwttu
post Aug 25 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #3

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12

i have hated suddenlink in lubbock, their customer service is terrible and the internet goes in and out all the time. I switched over to Uverse now and I am supposed to have a slower internet connection but it is actually faster than my suddenlink connection ever was.

+Quote Post
blaarg
post Aug 25 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,015

QUOTE (jwttu @ Aug 25 2009, 09:38 AM) *
i have hated suddenlink in lubbock, their customer service is terrible and the internet goes in and out all the time. I switched over to Uverse now and I am supposed to have a slower internet connection but it is actually faster than my suddenlink connection ever was.

Here Here to hating Suddenlink!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 05:13 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com