IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drama- give your opinion!
What do you think?
Who is in the wrong? Explain your answer.
Couple XY [ 5 ] ** [71.43%]
Girl Z [ 2 ] ** [28.57%]
Both [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Neither [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
impala454
post May 1 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ May 1 2009, 12:31 PM) *
She should be worked on by Impala!

nod.gif

QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ May 1 2009, 12:31 PM) *
Seriously though, did they help her with a BIG move earlier on and then now she screws them on thier move? Im thinking since she's a girl, thats not really the case since women are good for boxing clothes... and thats about it. Seems petty... just don't help her move when she has to and call it even (though still stupid).

Well that's the thing, both myself and Girl Z helped them like 3-4 days last week and on Sunday. Funny part is, I had a couple buddies in town from Thurs night - Sunday early afternoon and they didn't bitch at me at all. They got plenty of help from both of us, I think they're just jealous that her other friends got her attention away from them for a couple of days...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blaarg
post May 1 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,015

QUOTE (impala454 @ May 1 2009, 01:52 PM) *
nod.gif

Well that's the thing, both myself and Girl Z helped them like 3-4 days last week and on Sunday. Funny part is, I had a couple buddies in town from Thurs night - Sunday early afternoon and they didn't bitch at me at all. They got plenty of help from both of us, I think they're just jealous that her other friends got her attention away from them for a couple of days...

Either that or their sexist.

--------------------

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 1 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #18

Fucking great. So I'm having this great little poker night (have done it several times over the past few months), Girl Z invited of course, and has come to the other ones. Girl Z told Wife X that she would talk to her on Saturday to try to work things out. I get a call from her just now saying she might be late or not make it, because Wife X insisted that they talk tonight instead. What the mother fuck. Couple XY knew I was having this shit tonight, and knew Girl Z was coming. In fact Husband Y asked me earlier what time it was and everything. This is fucking bullshit. I guess whenever the world stops revolving around Wife X maybe Girl Z will be able to get back to a normal life.

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post May 1 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #19

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

see my above post concerning the usefulness of women.

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post May 1 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #20

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 28

it sounds like a biased story. obviously, impala works with Girl Z, and not with the wife (different building) so he only hears Girl Z's story (or at least more of it). Also, he likes Girl Z so there's a subconscious feeling to believe her side and agree with her.

could there be ANY other details to the story that you don't know, 100%? just sayin..

--------------------

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 1 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #21

Yeah so I called Husband Y and bitched them both out pretty much. Prob gonna get myself in trouble with Girl Z for doin that. Oh well. Such is life.

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 1 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (jonathan83 @ May 1 2009, 07:01 PM) *
it sounds like a biased story. obviously, impala works with Girl Z, and not with the wife (different building) so he only hears Girl Z's story (or at least more of it). Also, he likes Girl Z so there's a subconscious feeling to believe her side and agree with her.

could there be ANY other details to the story that you don't know, 100%? just sayin..

You could be right... though I still think it's silly to question your best friend's friendship over only helping move for 90% of the time instead of 100%.

+Quote Post
chook
post May 1 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #23

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Member No.: 68

I'll vote scumfuck yuppies full of themselves. They do work at NASA.

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 1 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #24

Well she showed up to poker but seems upset with me... and left ASAP when we were done playing, so guess I just screwed up all in all. :cry:

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 18 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #25

So just an update on this. Seems that Girl Z and I are cool and Husband Y seems back to normal at work but they're all talking about stuff they did over the weekend without me... so I guess I'm done hanging out with them. Oh well. Wouldn't be as crappy if I didn't see them at work all the damn time.

+Quote Post
Aaron
post May 18 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 16

So, wait, Girl Z is cool with Couple XY now but all three of them are pissed at you?

Goddamn, and these are the people working on our space program? Yikes.

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post May 18 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #27

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Aaron @ May 18 2009, 11:32 PM) *
So, wait, Girl Z is cool with Couple XY now but all three of them are pissed at you?

Goddamn, and these are the people working on our space program? Yikes.

and we wonder why nothing gets done for 30 years.... heh

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 19 2009, 08:22 AM
Post #28

Girl Z is cool with Couple XY
Girl Z is cool with me
Husband Y seems cool with me
have not heard from or talked to Wife X since the "incident". Before we were all four of us hanging out all the time. Now they've been hangin out without me (or replaced me, who knows). oh well.

And nothing gets done in the space program because the civil servants are idiots. I'll fix some code in about an hour, and it'll take them two weeks of sitting on their ass before they push through the paperwork (and by paperwork, I mean them clicking one damn button on their computer). But then of course if something is late the contractors get blamed. F'n government.

+Quote Post
impala454
post May 19 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #29

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ May 19 2009, 12:25 AM) *
and we wonder why nothing gets done for 30 years.... heh

I know you're joking but nothing is getting done because the politicians won't get off their ass and fund anything. They don't realize that in order to fly on X date you need funds way ahead of said date. That's why people are up in arms about Obama taking forever to name a NASA chief. We need the funding now if we're going to fly Orion in 2015.

+Quote Post
Mommy
post May 19 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #30

New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008

Member No.: 15

Yeah, it would have cost probably only around an extra $600 to get packers and for the movers to move all the boxes.

Why does everyone think moving is such a big deal? I mean, maybe this couple should be introduced to the life of the Army or something. We have done two major moves in the last 8 months. One move was an 18 hour drive with packers and movers and the other was a 1 hour drive with movers. It's stressful, but it's life. I'm sure they have way more crap than we do, but that's why you ASK for friends to help.... not ask and then DEMAND that they stay there until all facets of the move are completed and your emotionally stable again.

And why does Will post something retarded and totally unnecessary in every thread he visits...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 09:47 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com