Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> support for mobile devices?
dauss
post Nov 26 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

just wondering if you'll have support for mobile devices. opera 9.5 renders the pages fine, but the formatting doesn't change. on another board i browse, it will say windows ce detected wheb i browse from my phone, and removes some of the options, and displays so it looks a little neater. it will also limit 15 posts per page from my phone, but keeps my normal board pref of 30 when i'm browsing from a regular computer.

--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zetec
post Nov 27 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #2

Retired Funk-bringer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (dauss @ Nov 26 2008, 12:09 PM) *
just wondering if you'll have support for mobile devices. opera 9.5 renders the pages fine, but the formatting doesn't change. on another board i browse, it will say windows ce detected wheb i browse from my phone, and removes some of the options, and displays so it looks a little neater. it will also limit 15 posts per page from my phone, but keeps my normal board pref of 30 when i'm browsing from a regular computer.

So you got the Touch Pro, huh? There is a reg hack to make opera not identify it as a mobile device. try skyfire if they ever start supporting VGA.

--------------------
WAIT. I'm not finished.

+Quote Post
dauss
post Nov 28 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

yeah, I took the plunge, couldn't wait any longer. Anyways, the option to not ID it as a mobile device is just a check box under the settings. Skyfire just released a new version last week and the Touch Pro is supported, but it looks like crap.

The lo-fi version isn't really what I was looking for because you can't post.

--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi

+Quote Post
zetec
post Nov 28 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #4

Retired Funk-bringer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

Yeah i noticed the skyfire update later last night, lol. BTW, have you had any luck with fPSce? It's a PSX emulator, it runs FF7 on the Diamond perfectly, but I can't get it working on the TP.

--------------------
WAIT. I'm not finished.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 08:59 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com