IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Texas Vs. Aggy, Let the beatdown commence!
The Fanatic
post Nov 23 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #1

Do they ignore parts of reality?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46

How man points will UT score on aggy?

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mommy
post Nov 23 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #2

New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

It'll be a close game. The Aggies have a piss poor W-L record this year, but this is their biggest game every year. Plus, Colt McCoy hasn't been playing well these past few games. I say UT wins by 7 points or less.

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 23 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #3

While the Aggy has given UT some trouble the last couple of years I don't think the team that soundly lost to Baylor stands much chance in Austin.

UT 45
Aggy 10

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
pysex
post Nov 23 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #4

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

Member No.: 49

while i'm very disappointed at tech's performance last night....

my only hope is that the aggies step up and beat UT so i can stop hearing about all the UT fans proclaiming they're going to the championship

and osu beats ou and rubs it in that fucking corn fed mutant ass team's face

--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 23 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #5

UT won't go to the national championship if things hold out and no more upsets occur, OU will despite the short term memory of pollsters...

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 23 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #6

And my hatred of the Aggys is too great to root for them to beat UT.

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
nickluto
post Nov 24 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #7

The Transient Aggie

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Nov 23 2008, 03:26 PM) *
While the Aggy has given UT some trouble the last couple of years I don't think the team that soundly lost to Baylor stands much chance in Austin.

UT 45
Aggy 10

This.

And the fact that we have a terrible football team this year.

I'd like to say that we hold it close, I'd love to believe that we hold it close, I'd love to believe that we pull the upset...

But I am a realist, and sadly, despite how much of a pussy that Colt McCoy is, the Longhorns are too good to lose to such a lowly team as the Aggies are this year.

--------------------

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Nov 24 2008, 07:53 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 28

doesnt matter who wins this one. just as long as ou loses to osu, we're golden!

--------------------

+Quote Post
chook
post Nov 24 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #9

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 68

i'd rather see a texas team in the BCS than OK.

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
pysex
post Nov 24 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #10

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (chook @ Nov 24 2008, 03:35 PM) *
i'd rather see a texas team in the BCS than OK.

seconded

i'm tired of hearing about fucking USC and OU and all these fucked up teams...

does anyone else think Bob Stoops breeds his defensive linemen in an underground lair? those guys are some serious test tube experiments...i don't think i've ever seen a football player that big before

--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."

+Quote Post
chook
post Nov 24 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #11

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (pysex @ Nov 24 2008, 07:31 PM) *
seconded

i'm tired of hearing about fucking USC and OU and all these fucked up teams...

does anyone else think Bob Stoops breeds his defensive linemen in an underground lair? those guys are some serious test tube experiments...i don't think i've ever seen a football player that big before

Under a trailer park somewhere.....

Seriously, OU is a really good team. I think USC would get beat in a neutral bowl game by the OSU and above in big 12 south.

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 24 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (nickluto @ Nov 24 2008, 12:26 AM) *
This.

And the fact that we have a terrible football team this year.

I'd like to say that we hold it close, I'd love to believe that we hold it close, I'd love to believe that we pull the upset...

But I am a realist, and sadly, despite how much of a pussy that Colt McCoy is, the Longhorns are too good to lose to such a lowly team as the Aggies are this year.

If the game was in College Station they would have a better chance but not in Austin.

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 27 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #13

I found this mug in my grandparents house before eating thanksgiving dinner

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 27 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #14

Colt McCoy runs it in

7-0

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 27 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #15

wtf kind of aggie punt is that? midfield... seriously? The Aggie defense is playing with a lot of heart so far but the offense can't get ANYTHING on the ground.

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 09:47 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com