Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
The Fanatic
post Nov 23 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #46

Do they ignore parts of reality?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46

We broke down emotionally and mentally. We came off of a high tide of media attention and lost our focus, while OU came to play the game. We beat them last year at home and destroyed their championship dreams so they did the exact same thing to us this year.

And your right if the same OU team plays OSU they will lose but we will see. Luckily the game is in stillwater.

This post has been edited by The Fanatic: Nov 23 2008, 10:29 PM

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chook
post Nov 24 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #47

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 68

I've been to several Big 12 stadiums. They were the loudest!

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 24 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #48

DEATH TO ....something?

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

if i was the TTU football team I would buy airtime on a local TV station in lubbock and make a public apology for being so fucking lame .... seriously.

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 24 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #49

Do they ignore parts of reality?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46

Aaron I don't think that's fair. yeah the team broke down but you can hardly call a 10-1 season lame. Normally we would have already lost 3 or 4 games with two of those losses coming from crap non conference teams. This year our only loss so far is to a top ranked team in their HOME stadium. I think we would have all rather had Tech actually come out and play in Norman but i'm still proud of their accomplishments this year.

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 02:07 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com