Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TTU vs OSU, One game at a time
The Fanatic
post Nov 2 2008, 09:18 AM
Post #1

Do they ignore parts of reality?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46

Post anything pertaining to the OSU game here.

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rabble
post Nov 2 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #2

START THE REACTOR!

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

It's hard to tell after the texas game. If OSU doesn't bring their A game, then we will win, if they make completions and tire out our defense then they will win.

--------------------
FUCK YOU

+Quote Post
pysex
post Nov 2 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #3

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

Member No.: 49

OSU is tough but they haven't won a game against us when we play at home...

they've been 0 - 8

so we have a chance to really really pound the hell out of them and finally prove we're worth it

then the ultimate deciding challenge is oklahoma who has always been a huge competitor for us...that game will make or break it

--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."

+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Nov 2 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #4

Live like a warrior.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (pysex @ Nov 2 2008, 02:11 PM) *
OSU is tough but they haven't won a game against us when we play at home...

they've been 0 - 8

so we have a chance to really really pound the hell out of them and finally prove we're worth it

then the ultimate deciding challenge is oklahoma who has always been a huge competitor for us...that game will make or break it

Glad we will have a week to rest before that beast.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 2 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #5

plus you know OU is looking for revenge after last year.

as long as we play with this same caliber then we should be able to beat OSU.

But honestly who can tell with Tech. I know this team is different but still...

OSU 30
TTU 27

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Nov 2 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 28

i know they've never beat us at home, but this is also their best season in a long time (ours too though).

yikes, im scared but i want the win so bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 2 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #7

DEATH TO ....something?

Member No.: 55

I forsee tech making okie-paste out of both oklahoma teams this year.

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!

+Quote Post
koreanp1e
post Nov 2 2008, 08:51 PM
Post #8

KP

Member No.: 45

It is self-evident that OSU will be the toughest match-up on both side of ball games: offensive and defensively. Since the cowboys both have their aerial and ground attack going at almost full-throttle, our defensive lineman will be challenged as ut defensive linemans were challenged against our balanced run/pass game. It would be a repeat of Nebraska game, but with better equipped firepower in ground attack from cowboys. This will be a tough match up for us. It will be another 3TO game so leach better prepare his special team with solid game plan. If somehow we win out, I am damn glad our guys get to rest a week before heading to norman and beat OU. It is very possible for us to reach the national title game this year if we win next week. OSU will be a pivotal game and make/break game for tech.

on side note, I am sick and tired of media people taking away respect we deserve. They are now assuming that we will lose at least once in november and how UT (or florida) can sneak into the national championship game scene. They were kept talking how respect needs to be earned, and not given all week long and see what is happening. We've EARNED the respect by kicking UT's ass in some astronomical way, and they just wave hand at us and saying we will not be perfect.

I predict we will go unbeaten this year. This is the year that we will finally shine and Leache's REAL coaching career at TTU will start.
WRECK EM

--------------------
www.twitter.com/qhfxm

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 2 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #9

OU is out for good ole fashioned revenge

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Nov 3 2008, 01:17 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 28

tech needs to hurry up and sign a new contract with Leach. give him anything he wants!
oh and get a new special teams coach.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 3 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #11

So...

Even if we do lose out to one of the oklahoma schools we still have a very good chance of going to a BCS bowl game!

Very exciting

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
Mommy
post Nov 3 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #12

New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008

Member No.: 15

ummm... I doubt that. The later in the season a loss occurs, the more detrimental it is to a team's ranking.

+Quote Post
Oasis
post Nov 3 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 1,243

QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Nov 3 2008, 07:10 PM) *
So...

Even if we do lose out to one of the oklahoma schools we still have a very good chance of going to a BCS bowl game!

Very exciting

Tech controls their own destiny, as long as they only lose once during the regular season

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 3 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Mommy @ Nov 3 2008, 07:59 PM) *
ummm... I doubt that. The later in the season a loss occurs, the more detrimental it is to a team's ranking.

When all the teams in the big 12 have at least one loss than yes. You have to consider the difficulty that is the big 12.

--------------------

-Philip K. Dick

+Quote Post
pysex
post Nov 4 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #15

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

Member No.: 49

if we lose, texas goes to the championship because they've had the hardest schedule

here's one scenario that's a possibility

alabama loses on sat....probably won't happen but this season is pretty crazy...

penn state loses on sat...again may not happen

tech wins osu and oklahoma...

that means tech moves to #1 spot and texas moves to #2 and both of us go to the championship game

--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 12:19 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com