IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Lubbock Child Care Center
lubbockchildcare
post Nov 1 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 1
Joined: 1-November 08
Member No.: 9,314



I am new to Lubbock and to this site. My name is Matt Thomas. Myself and my wife just moved to Lubbock to expand our business. I look forward to being a member of this site. I would like to also use this time to promote my business as well. My wife and I have been in the daycare business for over 3 years. We are now opening a center in Lubbock. We will be open effective Monday November 3rd. Our new center is located at 3601 34th on the corner of 34th and Knoxville. We take alot of pride in our daycares. It is family owned and operated. We offer the lowest rates in Lubbock for childcare from what i can tell. We would like to welcome everyone to stop by and see us and/or pass the word along. Our # 1 way to advertise is word of mouth. We have lots to offer the families that enroll with us. We also have programs for low income families. We currently are accepting enrollment for 18 months and up with full time rates starting at 90 dollars per week. We offer discounts to students, city employees, law enforcement and siblings. We also accept part-time children and part week children. We will also pay for referrals. For more information on referrals please call me at 806-781-0594. For more information on child care or to apply for employment with us, call 806-781-9540 or 806-785-1220. Yo can also visit our website at http://www.thomastreasureschildcare.com I look forward to meeting some of you and being apart of this wonderful site.

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Nov 2 2008, 09:14 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Mommy
post Nov 1 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (lubbockchildcare @ Nov 1 2008, 10:22 PM) *
I am new to Lubbock and to this site. My name is Matt Thomas. Myself and my wife just moved to Lubbock to expand our business. I look forward to being a member of this site. I would like to also use this time to promote my business as well. My wife and I have been in the daycare business for over 3 years. We are now opening a center in Lubbock. We will be open effective Monday November 3rd. Our new center is located at 3601 34th on the corner of 34th and Knoxville. We take alot of pride in our daycares. It is family owned and operated. We offer the lowest rates in Lubbock for childcare from what i can tell. We would like to welcome everyone to stop by and see us and/or pass the word along. Our # 1 way to advertise is word of mouth. We have lots to offer the families that enroll with us. We also have programs for low income families. We currently are accepting enrollment for 18 months and up with full time rates starting at 90 dollars per week. We offer discounts to students, city employees, law enforcement and siblings. We also accept part-time children and part week children. We will also pay for referrals. For more information on referrals please call me at 806-781-0594. For more information on child care or to apply for employment with us, call 806-781-9540 or 806-785-1220. Yo can also visit our website at [b]www.thomastreasureschildcare.com[/b] I look forward to meeting some of you and being apart of this wonderful site.
Bring your business to Savannah, GA. Oh and enroll younger babies.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Nov 1 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #3


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



Welcome to Techsans!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 2 2008, 03:16 AM
Post #4


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



whats weird is, other than zach, I dont think anyone here is pregnant sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Nov 2 2008, 03:53 AM
Post #5


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



not anymore, at least... lancifer.gif


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Nov 2 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #6





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Yeah, I don't think anyone here lives in Lubbock and has kids, but that may change as we get more members. Welcome to Techsans!


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Inferia
post Nov 6 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 419
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 64



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Nov 2 2008, 10:14 AM) *
Yeah, I don't think anyone here lives in Lubbock and has kids, but that may change as we get more members. Welcome to Techsans!

no one here is in lubbock anymore? that's pretty weird...


--------------------
I go to the maize and blue
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Nov 6 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #8


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Inferia @ Nov 6 2008, 04:56 PM) *
no one here is in lubbock anymore? that's pretty weird...

Read the entire sentence. In other words, no one on this site that has kids lives in Lubbock. I am the only active poster with a kid, and I live in Georgia.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 10:56 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com