don't make me censor you lancifer.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Oct 14 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #17

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

I think you're going soft in your old age. A couple of years ago, you would've just deleted my post. tongue.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/

+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jun 23 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #18

I posted my own Facebook ad today. Set to run 7 days, $25 max per day. If anybody would care to donate to extend the ad, PM for my Paypal addy.

--------------------
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

+Quote Post
Chango
post Jul 22 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #19

the prophet

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

Good idea. There are only about 5 of us left on the A&M forum. We should do this too.

--------------------

E-CRUSH: ROCKY
We feel that our money can do anything. We arrogantly feel that we have everything to teach other nations and nothing to learn from them. We often arrogantly feel that we have some divine, messianic mission to police the whole world. We are arrogant in not allowing young nations to go through the same growing pains, turbulence and revolution that characterized our history. --Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jul 23 2009, 07:22 AM
Post #20

Didn't do much good. We got some new members, but they didn't post.

--------------------
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jul 23 2009, 08:41 AM
Post #21

I do think we have the capability to bring Techsans back from the brink, even if we never get as big as it was its heyday. But we need a concerted advertising effort for that. Simultaneous Facebook ads, flyers, and chalkings. Members posting new threads each day, whether about events in Lubbock, interesting news stories, or other topics.

I think an advertising blitz now and another when the Fall semester starts would be most effective. I can target some Facebook ads towards incoming freshman, but I don't want to fund this entire effort on my own. Paypal addy is christine.mecklenborg@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute.

Meanwhile, if someone would like to make up a flyer, I'd wager we can convince the current Lubbock-ites to post 'em on campus. wink.gif

--------------------
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Jul 23 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 35

My plan is to get up to Lubbock soon and figure out a game plan. The board may require a complete overhaul.

--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."

+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Jul 23 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #23

Live like a warrior.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jul 23 2009, 09:41 AM) *
I do think we have the capability to bring Techsans back from the brink, even if we never get as big as it was its heyday. But we need a concerted advertising effort for that. Simultaneous Facebook ads, flyers, and chalkings. Members posting new threads each day, whether about events in Lubbock, interesting news stories, or other topics.

I think an advertising blitz now and another when the Fall semester starts would be most effective. I can target some Facebook ads towards incoming freshman, but I don't want to fund this entire effort on my own. Paypal addy is christine.mecklenborg@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute.

Meanwhile, if someone would like to make up a flyer, I'd wager we can convince the current Lubbock-ites to post 'em on campus. wink.gif

I'll be sending some money your way in a couple weeks.

Also, considering I work on campus around the dorms, I'll flyer the shit out of them when it gets close to the fall semester. =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
HMWH
post Jul 24 2009, 08:10 AM
Post #24

DELETED

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Facebook has agreed to let 3rd party advertisers use your posted pictures without your permission. Click on SETTINGS up where you see the log out link. Select PRIVACY SETTINGS. Select NEWS FEEDS AND WALL. Select the tab that reads FACE BOOK ADS. There is a drop down box, select NO ONE. Save your changes. Pass it on...54 minutes ago Comment LikeUnlike

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 09:47 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com