IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost gradebook story. What should I do?
Teacher lost her gradebook
Should I send her my grades or tell her I deleted the emails she sent with our grades?
Tell her the grades [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Fuck it... she lost the grades. Don't give them to her. [ 5 ] ** [83.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Mommy
post Apr 10 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #1

New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

So, I have this teacher that is a total bitch, and I hate her. She is rude, inappropriate, and a flaming liberal that spews her agenda at us. One time, on one of our current events quizzes she asked "which political party is against women's rights?" The answer: Republican. GAY. I'm not saying I'm Republican, but I sure as hell don't think she needs to slant her quizzes like that. Additionally, her current event quizzes are damn near impossible to pass most of the time. Doesn't matter to me, they only account for like 5% of our grade, but still.

She never teaches. NEVER. Tuesdays, we go in there, take a current events quiz and when we finish that, we grab an AP style quiz, fill it out, turn it in and we are free to go when we finish. Thursdays, we take another AP quiz and when we finish we are free to go. It's gay. This teacher is like one of the top ladies in the dept and she doesnt do shit. Then, she is rude as all get-out when we do ask her questions (which happens from time to time SINCE SHE DOESNT TEACH!).

Also, ever since she found out I'm pregnant, she has to add in her daily dose of advice/argument. The other day, she said IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS that when she was nine months pregnant she had her husband "screw her as hard as he could to try to force her into labor." She said when that didnt work she proceeded to "jam her fingers up there hoping to induce labor." WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!!!! GROSS.

Anyways, I get an email from her today that she sent to the whole class. Apparently, she accidentally erased her gradebook on the computer and lost all our grades. She emails us a weekly grade report with all of our grades, and she wants us to email her the last one she sent us. She returns all our papers to us so she cant go back through those either to get our grades.

I'm thinking about telling her I lost the email, not because I have a bad grade in there, but rather because I just dont like her and I want to fuck with her. What do you all think? The thought of fucking with her is mighty enticing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Apr 11 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #2

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

seems perfecty ok

and when she tries to retaliate at you, and give you a lower grade, just complaign to a higher power about it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
chook
post Apr 11 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #3

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 68

Print out a copy of her email. That lady seems like a total bitch.

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Apr 11 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #4

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 28

find the email but edit it before sending it back, just make sure you have a really high A.

i'd also complain to the dept. about her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mommy
post Apr 11 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #5

yeah, I was already going to bash the hell out of her on her teacher evaluation... this is just another thing I can add to that.

I dont want to change the grades because the last thing I need is for her to find her gradebook in her trash bin on her desktop and i get in trouble for cheating. If I just tell her I deleted it, she cant do shit.

+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Apr 11 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #6

Live like a warrior.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4

I fucking hated teachers that spewed their political agendas (be it left or right) every class.
And that one question you mentioned was unfuckingbelievable. I would've pitched a fit about it to her face in front of the class.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Melanie
post Apr 11 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 221

Jessica, is this in Mass Comm?

And they don't get those evaluations until 3 semesters later.

+Quote Post
Testm0nkey
post Apr 11 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #8

CHEE CHEE

Member No.: 39

thats not much of a way to "fuck with her" thats just fucking you. if she doesnt have grades to report for you, even if its her fault, im pretty sure she can just fail you or give you an incomplete. if she returns papers to you guys its also your job to follow your grades. thats what my teachers have said.

and if all that labor talk is true... then you dont need the grade book story to talk to the department about her

--------------------
Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny
Mighty males are strong and free
Female monkey, not so lucky
Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys
Monkeys sticking other monkeys
Monkeys wrong or monkeys right
Mostly flexing monkey might

+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Apr 11 2008, 09:27 AM
Post #9

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I'd give her the grades just to ensure you don't get screwed by her (keep a copy of the e-mail).

Then, in class, I'd ask how the Republican party is against women's rights when it was Woodrow Wilson (a Democrat) who was against the suffrage movement. Secondly, in recent years womens rights has been more about workplace rights and pay scales, which is a states issue and Republicans feel it should be handled at the state level.

Sounds like your teacher needs to stop telling you how to think and instead focus on reading some history books. I agree with Psykopath, any teacher spewing their political agenda (no matter which one) on a class is wrong to do so.

--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."

+Quote Post
Seeker
post Apr 11 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 2

I wouldn't send her my grades, I'd tell her you threw them out and deleted the emails. If she gives you anything but an A then raise holy hell, tell her you found your grades, show the head of the dept, and get her fired. I love diabolical plans.

+Quote Post
Epic
post Apr 11 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 27

nail her to her own policies, that's what i generally did

if it says "no late work accepted" i'd interpret that as her not beliving me if i told her that i lost my paper and was going to need time to redo it. So explain to her that not having a backup isn't an excuse, and you would rather have your grade determined by the department head who might be more responsible with administrative tasks.

in the university, don't go at them, go over them.

+Quote Post
woody
post Apr 11 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #12

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

i'd print out the email she sent

wipe my ass with it after a hefty shit

and tape it to her door

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mommy
post Apr 11 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #13

ya it's a mass comm class, Melanie. Because I already had a degree when I came to Texas State, I didn't have to take any classes outside of Mass Comm, hence how I finished in 2 semesters here... 15 hours each semester.

I'm not going to give her the grades right away. I'm gonna tell her I don't have them in my email account. If she tries to fuck me, I'll just tell her I was able to retrieve them through my trash can or some shit. I don't have all the papers from that class because she gives the quizzes on these half sheets that are impossible to hole punch and put into a notebook neatly.

I just want to see how upset she gets if I don't have it... she seems like the type that is going to try to give me an F or something, but then I will go to the dept head and stuff. This could be a lot of fun. I'm going to tell her I don't have the email or the papers (which I believe I have most of them...just not all of them). And of course I have the emails... I'm super anal about things like grades, bills, etc so I keep important emails, files, papers, etc....unlike her irresponsible ass. Here is what her email read LOL.

Hi folks,
I'm just sick about this, but somehow my gradebook for your class was deleted. Could you send me back your last grade report that I emailed to you?
Thanks so much!
Sue

+Quote Post
Billy
post Apr 11 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #14

N 0 t h i n g

Member No.: 54

Yes, definitely fuck with someone who has more power than you. Not only should you not tell her your grades, but you should tell her to go fuck herself.

And delete that email so you aren't lying when you tell her you no longer have those grades.

--------------------

QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *

+Quote Post
Mommy
post Apr 11 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #15

ok so i told her i dont have it. she is asking what my grade was....which she is going to need more than just my final grade to know what my grade will be over all at the end of the semester because she told us that at the end of the semester she was going to replace our lowest grade in the class with our highest grade. MWAHAHAH

This is already getting fun.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 05:21 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com