IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For your viewing enjoyment, the Louis Gosset Jr. Homepage
Dogmeat
post Mar 10 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #1


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



http://www.louisgossett.com/

I'm so happy I finally found his homepage!

I have had continual brain-thoughts for years ... "I'm a Louis Gosset Jr. Fish! I'm a Louis Gosset Jr. Fish! Wheeeeeeeeee"

Finally, when I'm so overwhelmed by Louis Gosset Jr. Fishisms, I decide to search the internet!

AND THERE HE IS! LOUIS GOSSET JR. HAS HIS OWN HOMEPAGE!

HE STILL EXISTS!!!!

Perhaps I will now longer be haunted by the phrase "Louis Gosset Jr. Fish" and I can go back to "My horticulture brings all the boys to the yard" as the phrase that will haunt me for the next several years smile.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:26 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com