IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AT&T Wireless (Cingular) Unlimited calling plans
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 22 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



So has anyone called and inquired about these yet? I meant to call today, but forgot. I wanna know if they will offer any family plans with the unlimited calling.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
James
post Feb 23 2008, 08:47 AM
Post #2


Fool


Group: Members
Posts: 2,127
Joined: 23-February 06
From: LBB
Member No.: 56



Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too.


--------------------
Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Feb 23 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #3


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (James @ Feb 23 2008, 08:47 AM) *
Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too.


This. Its awesome


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 23 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #4





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Haven't called, but just go look at their website. Family plan w/ 2 lines is $200. Each extra line is $99.

I only use ~200 min/month, so I'm massively over-paying on my 450 min/mo plan. Since my contract is up, I may switch over to Verizon and get on their unadvertised 550 min/mo family plan with my boyfriend.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 23 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #5


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



COMPANY PHONE.... I DON'T PAY A DAMN THING


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Tygriss
post Feb 23 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #6


N O E S


Group: Members
Posts: 421
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Hieuston, TX
Member No.: 42



I think my sister says she pays $79 for 3 phones on her ATT/Cingular plan for some large number of minutes...but i don't remember.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 24 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Yeah, I had called them yesterday......when the lady told me that it was $199 for the first two lines, I about peed myself. I told her, "you sure aint gonna be selling too many of those, now are ya?" I promptly hung up. Fuckin bastards
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 25 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 23 2008, 01:08 PM) *
COMPANY PHONE.... I DON'T PAY A DAMN THING

yeah but when the company calls, you gotta answer wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 25 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #9


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (impala454 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:06 AM) *
yeah but when the company calls, you gotta answer wink.gif



true


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Feb 27 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #10


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



I got offered a company phone and was able to turn it down


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 27 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #11





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Our company phones are t-mobile....no thanks!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 27 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #12


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 27 2008, 07:24 AM) *
Our company phones are t-mobile....no thanks!
yeah, screw that. I love the phone options with Verizon. I like Verizon even more now that I just give my parents $10 a month to be on their plan. hehe. I never talk on the phone so I only use like 100 minutes a month.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 27 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #13





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 27 2008, 12:28 AM) *
I got offered a company phone and was able to turn it down

smart man
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 27 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #14





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 27 2008, 08:07 AM) *
yeah, screw that. I love the phone options with Verizon. I like Verizon even more now that I just give my parents $10 a month to be on their plan. hehe. I never talk on the phone so I only use like 100 minutes a month.


Damn I wish my bill was that cheap.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 27 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #15


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



i have to answer the phone no matter what. thats the problem with being on-call all night. at least the company pays for it. but if i'm off, i don't have to answer it at all.


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 02:55 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com