![]() ![]() |
Feb 16 2008, 12:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
Hey Aaron, I am going snowboarding in Jackson Hole with my cousins in March. Can you give me the 411 on the area?
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 16 2008, 08:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 1,591 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 31 |
was there three weeks ago.
the powder is insane. definitely check the road conditions if you're driving. -------------------- Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
|
|
|
|
Feb 16 2008, 09:35 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Hey Aaron, I am going snowboarding in Jackson Hole with my cousins in March. Can you give me the 411 on the area? To sum it up, the zip code in Teton County might as well be 90210. It's not even a part of Wyoming as far as I'm concerned because it's so disassociated with the rest of the state it doesn't even really matter to anyone who isn't a billionare with a vacation home there. heh It's a gorgeous part of the country, and it's a total tourist trap. The town of Jackson is basically a tourist party town .... it's expensive as all hell to stay there ... last time I was there was for a Tom Petty concert and I was paying $90 a night at the Motel 6 ... heh The people that live there are essentially trust fund babies of the ultra-liberal nature that I do not even need to address how much I loathe. Other than that. Togwotee is an excellent place to snowmobile, it's fun to go there and party, and it's pretty. If you go, don't forget to hit up the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar .... it's usually a good time. Especially if Kip Attaway is playing there that weekend -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2008, 10:02 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
Thanks, looks like it trust fund time!
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2008, 12:10 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
Sigh... I thought this thread was going to be about sluts or something with a title like "Jackson Hole." The paging dogmeat part was just icing on the cake.
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2008, 08:45 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Sigh... I thought this thread was going to be about sluts or something with a title like "Jackson Hole." The paging dogmeat part was just icing on the cake. You don't get laid in Jackson Hole wyoming without being a multi-millionaire. Jackson Hole basically became where the rich folk went to "get away from Aspen" because Aspen got too noofy and whatever. Now Jackson has become that way and they're all going to Dubois, Pinedale, etc ... . -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 09:22 AM |