![]() ![]() |
Jan 10 2008, 10:43 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Pay attention when you buy shit online
I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana. Guess which one I bought -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 10:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
You could turn those Hannah Montana tickets around for a nice profit!
|
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 10:53 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 1,591 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 31 |
-------------------- Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
|
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 11:08 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Yeah when Hannah Montana came to Houston there was big uproar over scalpers making like $1,500/ticket by scooping up all of them when they went on sale online.
|
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 11:09 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Yeah, and shes coming for the Rodeo, and the tickets are still like 400 bucks
|
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 02:17 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
Yeah, I saw your Myspace thing Will. You should sell them online or something.
and the George Strait concert has been sold out for a month or so. I tried getting tickets a while back. |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 08:57 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
How old is little ol' Miley Cyrus?
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 10:44 AM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
15
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 11:00 AM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
15 Ouch, I saw a pic of her the other day on imdb and she looked very smashable.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 06:08 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
I'm going to be seeing Kansas on the 19th (the band) apparently they are going to be playing with the Fort Bend Orchestra...free tickets so why not.
-------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 06:49 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Pay attention when you buy shit online I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana. Guess which one I bought shut....the....fuck....up -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
I was raised on the dairy, BITCH! Group: Members Posts: 3,080 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Cedar Park Member No.: 49 |
I'm going to be seeing Kansas on the 19th (the band) apparently they are going to be playing with the Fort Bend Orchestra...free tickets so why not. awwwwww poooppppppppppppp -------------------- "Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
|
|
|
|
Jan 12 2008, 01:23 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
awwwwww poooppppppppppppp If alex want go Kansas, alex drive his ass down to Houston, I don't know how many tix, but I know its more than one. -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 02:35 AM |