IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should Jessica be banned from Techsans?
cupcake
post Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #16





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and I find out I have some kind of boyfriend-in-law.

I'm like...am I supposed to get my boyfriend-in-law a christmas card? I don't know the etiquette of such slutitude?!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Jan 4 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #17


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



QUOTE (cupcake @ Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM) *
I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and I find out I have some kind of boyfriend-in-law.

I'm like...am I supposed to get my boyfriend-in-law a christmas card? I don't know the etiquette of such slutitude?!


Boyfriend in law... sounds kinky.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Jan 4 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #18





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



it makes me feel a kinship...like we were kitty sharin...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Jan 4 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #19





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



I say "no" on the count of sluttiness....cus I dont know her sluttiness....

but I say "yes" on the count of being a bitch....in the first degree.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:32 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com