IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should I leave Techsans?
Should I leave Techsans?
Should I leave Techsans?
Yes [ 7 ] ** [29.17%]
No [ 17 ] ** [70.83%]
Total Votes: 24
Guests cannot vote 
Spectatrix
post Jan 4 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #31





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 4 2008, 01:30 PM) *
Ah. What about lizards that dance and smell like vanilla?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGo9NaaP5s

+

?

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 4 2008, 01:38 PM


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
False Dude
post Jan 4 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #32


POTATO OLES


Group: Members
Posts: 1,602
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Newark, NJ
Member No.: 17



yes. har har

and whats with the ttulow2 ban band wagon he didnt say anything close to what is considered "offensive"

-testm0


--------------------
death to false dudes
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Jan 4 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #33


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



CHECK THE DATES OF THE POSTS

he thread necromanced


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
James
post Jan 5 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #34


Fool


Group: Members
Posts: 2,127
Joined: 23-February 06
From: LBB
Member No.: 56



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 4 2008, 07:24 PM) *
CHECK THE DATES OF THE POSTS

he thread necromanced



Huh?

Thread was started 2 days ago. I'm with Cathryn on this one. Why yall hatin' on low?


--------------------
Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pysex
post Jan 5 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #35


I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!


Group: Members
Posts: 3,080
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Cedar Park
Member No.: 49



who would i bitch to when lance ban hammers me or my posts get edited/removed


sad.gif

sad.gif


sad.gif


--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 5 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #36


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (pysex @ Jan 5 2008, 11:53 PM) *
who would i bitch to when lance ban hammers me or my posts get edited/removed
sad.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif


of all my 19 personalities 2 are actually licensed therapists ... I'll give you their schedule.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Jan 5 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #37


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (James @ Jan 5 2008, 10:15 PM) *
Huh?

Thread was started 2 days ago. I'm with Cathryn on this one. Why yall hatin' on low?



OH was think of another thread. he was bringing back a bunch of the old ones. my bad and he hasn't been that offensive or anything lately. i agree


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Jan 6 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #38


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



In defense of Lance, he just moved. Don't go spex.


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 6 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #39





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Just frustrated, is all. I'll stick around for a while longer.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 6 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #40


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 6 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Just frustrated, is all. I'll stick around for a while longer.


w00t.gif I totally knew I'd win you over some day w00t.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:03 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com