![]() ![]() |
Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act. Yes. I fucked her. SEXUALLY FUCKED HER. Where that her pussy is even. She giggled. Afterwards, the Springerisms ensued! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 01:54 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act. I've wondered this myself sometimes. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.
We're just trying to entertain you nitwits -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:10 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
Jessica is a slut
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:11 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
umm... for the record, the only person I have had any type of intimate act with from these boards is Will.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:12 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
umm... for the record, the only person I have had any type of intimate act with from these boards is Will. Hrmph There you go busting my internet fantasy bubble again -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:13 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
sorry
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 02:20 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
-------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together. We're just trying to entertain you nitwits You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:02 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Like I said before, I will stop when he learns to leave me alone. I can't even portray all the shit he put me through for nearly 2 years. I would much like to not have to deal with him anymore.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:05 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
neither of them are smart enough for this to be an ongoing farce. it's gotta be real.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:24 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then duuuuuuurrrrr -------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:19 AM |