IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are Jessica and Will for real?
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #16





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM) *
The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine.


Does it matter if it's real?

No one wants to stay up till 3 every morning to watch Jerry Springer reruns on UPN. You can see it here for free any time you want.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Jan 1 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #17


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM) *
Does it matter if it's real?

No one wants to stay up till 3 every morning to watch Jerry Springer reruns on UPN. You can see it here for free any time you want.


duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 1 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #18


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 05:08 PM) *
The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine.


I'm going to post a story on here about the time you propositioned me for anus sex in the men's room of the ME building and how gay it was.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Divergent Realit...
post Jan 2 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #19



Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lu-bok
Member No.: 41



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 1 2008, 06:49 PM) *
duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr

huuuuuuuuuurrrrr


--------------------
32-bit whore


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:54 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com