Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> STUBHUB
2wolUTT
post Nov 13 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,288

Anyone ever use this shit? I'm trying to get two tickets to the Cowboys Jets game and I'm kind of confused on how it works. I think this dude is trying to rip me off.

We have a deal, 2 seats for $300 + Western Union fees, i will pay for stubhub and shipping fees. I am actually out of town, I am going to the United Kingdom for few weeks. I usually use Paypal but, the problem is that I've had problems in the past with PayPal. They canceled without notice one of my accounts and it took me a month to prove them they are wrong. That is why I prefer for payment a faster, trouble free method for international payments likeWestern Union.For our protection we will use StubHub FanProtectTM Guarantee to handle this. It`s %100 safe for more informations please read the instruction on stubhub site. They will act like a 3rd party in this deal. I will NOT be able to receive the payment until you get the tickets and confirm to StubHub that they are OK.Shipping will be made via FedEx overnight delivery service. So, if you are really interested, now all you have to do is to send me exactly those information's:

First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
State/Zip code:
StubHub emai Address:

The seats are all together,
I need the details exactly like I have requested, because I have to forward the email to StubHub. In short time, they will contact you with an Invoice and
all details in order to complete this transaction!
Thanks

Is that how it works or is that guy on that junk?

--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GOB
post Nov 13 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #2

monogamous gays & stem cells

Member No.: 8

that one sounds like a scam

+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Nov 13 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #3

I think so too Lamont Sanford.

--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2

+Quote Post
Oasis
post Nov 13 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,243

The only thing that isn't bullshit in that email is getting fucked by paypal and having it take forever to get the problem fixed

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Nov 13 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #5

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

I've never used the service, but it is described on Wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StubHub. Sounds like the site itself is legit, but there have been problems with folks selling phony or invalid tickets.

*shrugs*

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Nov 13 2007, 08:30 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/

+Quote Post
Oasis
post Nov 13 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,243

Stubhub is totally legitimate. Number one source of athletic ticket reselling.

Only problem is, they have the same spam/phish/id theft garbage that has overrun Ebay, Craigslist, etc.

Cunts who are too lazy to get rich themselves so they thrive on exploiting people. 21st century get rich scheme.

--------------------

+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Nov 14 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (Oasis @ Nov 13 2007, 06:35 PM) *
The only thing that isn't bullshit in that email is getting fucked by paypal and having it take forever to get the problem fixed

I've had that happen to me with PayPal....I got scammed when selling something, the person gave a confirmed address, then turned around and disputed the charges once they recieved the item, saying someone stole their credit card. PayPal "investigated" and then ruled against me and said I had to pay back the amount INCLUDING the fees they took. I said "fuck you" and havent paid them shit.

+Quote Post
Guest_jayda5956_*
post Jan 11 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #8

Guests

wow, this is too funny I can't belive I could have been scammed, this was the first time I even bought tickets from an auction and I get this e-mail (notice anything familiar?)

We have a deal, all seats (4) for $1000 + Western Union fees and i will pay the stubhub + shipping fees.I'm actually out of town for two back-to-back conferences right now in United Kingdom and will not be back until next month. Shipping will be made via FedEx overnight delivery service. I usually use Paypal but, the problem is that I've had problems in the past with PayPal,they canceled without notice one of my accounts and it took me a month to prove them they are wrong. That is why I prefer for payment a faster, trouble free method for international payments like Western Union.For our protection we will use Fan Protect Guarantee Program service (StubHub escrow) to handle this.They will act like a 3rd party in this deal. I will NOT be able to receive the payment until you get the tickets and confirm to StubHub that they are OK. So, if you are really interested, now all you have to do is to send me exactly those information's:
First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
State/Zip code:
StubHub user ID/Stubhub Email:
I need the details exactly like I have requested, because I have to forward the email to StubHub. In short time, they will contact you with an Invoice and all details in order to complete this transaction!
Thanks

+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Jan 11 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #9

HAHA You won them shits off ebay? Or stubhub? I've won several tickets on ebay and have never had a problem.

--------------------
-TTULOW2

+Quote Post
ColoradoJimH
post Oct 12 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 9,310

QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Nov 13 2007, 08:27 PM) *
I've never used the service, but it is described on Wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StubHub. Sounds like the site itself is legit, but there have been problems with folks selling phony or invalid tickets.

*shrugs*

Yes, they sell invalid tickets. Visit: http://stubhubsoldmeinvalidtickets.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
Billy
post Oct 30 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #11

N 0 t h i n g

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (ColoradoJimH @ Oct 12 2008, 06:20 PM) *
Yes, they sell invalid tickets. Visit: http://stubhubsoldmeinvalidtickets.blogspot.com/

Damn.

--------------------

QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 09:53 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com