IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> asdf
jwttu
post Feb 22 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #5401





Group: Moderators
Posts: 885
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, Texas
Member No.: 12



i figured somone would have created a new asdf by now
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- jwttu   asdf   Feb 22 2006, 11:15 PM
- - Psykopath   I think I need to drain my cauliflowered ear again...   Dec 18 2007, 04:12 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 18 2007, 04:12 AM)...   Dec 18 2007, 04:55 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   http://www.break.com/sauza/balls-of-steel-...ying-...   Dec 18 2007, 02:15 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   http://www.666ismoney.com/EunuchQueens.html ha   Dec 18 2007, 06:50 PM
- - Oasis   This place is deader than Ron Paul's president...   Dec 18 2007, 08:14 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 18 2007, 08:14 PM) Thi...   Dec 18 2007, 10:23 PM
- - 2wolUTT   I'ma vote for that fat guy in the red chair.   Dec 18 2007, 08:26 PM
- - Jessica   I want to do all these things that I can't do ...   Dec 20 2007, 01:53 AM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 20 2007, 01:53 AM) I...   Dec 20 2007, 02:46 AM
- - Psykopath   Did you use protection? Really can't complain...   Dec 20 2007, 02:17 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 20 2007, 02:17 AM)...   Dec 20 2007, 08:27 AM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 20 2007, 08:27 AM) y...   Dec 20 2007, 03:05 PM
- - 2wolUTT   Oh so like she's pregnant fureal? I thought ya...   Dec 20 2007, 09:10 AM
- - 2wolUTT   I was fucking around on Ebay and found this book. ...   Dec 20 2007, 12:51 PM
- - Psykopath   RE: asdf   Dec 20 2007, 08:26 PM
- - Psykopath   ....meh, bored. Guess I'll go hit and be hit f...   Dec 21 2007, 05:31 PM
- - 2wolUTT   A WOMAN in the US state of Wyoming stabbed her hus...   Dec 22 2007, 01:02 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   i saw a bird get blown off course by the wind, dir...   Dec 22 2007, 02:01 AM
- - Epic   i bought my dad ammo for xmas...how redneck is tha...   Dec 22 2007, 07:51 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Epic @ Dec 22 2007, 07:51 PM) i bo...   Dec 22 2007, 08:15 PM
- - GOB   i just found a vicodin pill in my apartment woul...   Dec 23 2007, 04:13 PM
- - Epic   what flavor is it   Dec 23 2007, 04:48 PM
- - GOB   white   Dec 23 2007, 05:58 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 23 2007, 05:58 PM) white...   Dec 23 2007, 06:40 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   the black ones taste like fried chicken and waterm...   Dec 23 2007, 06:43 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 23 2007, 06:43 ...   Dec 23 2007, 06:45 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   DRUNKEN GEEZER TECHNIQUE http://www.youtube.com/w...   Dec 23 2007, 09:24 PM
- - 2wolUTT   I love hulu.com   Dec 26 2007, 06:10 PM
- - Dogmeat   DEATH TO THE REPUBLICANS!!!! THEY...   Dec 26 2007, 08:52 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 26 2007, 08:52 PM) D...   Dec 26 2007, 09:35 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 26 2007, 10:35 PM)...   Dec 26 2007, 10:30 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 26 2007, 10:30 PM) h...   Dec 26 2007, 10:32 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 26 2007, 11:32 PM)...   Dec 26 2007, 10:38 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 26 2007, 10:38 PM) w...   Dec 26 2007, 11:01 PM
- - Jessica   i just got wet   Dec 26 2007, 11:01 PM
- - Spectatrix   You people are so very, very odd.   Dec 26 2007, 11:24 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Dec 27 2007, 12:24 AM...   Dec 27 2007, 08:57 AM
- - Spectatrix   yes   Dec 27 2007, 10:06 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Dec 27 2007, 11:06 AM...   Dec 27 2007, 11:17 AM
- - Divergent Reality   my dad didnt get me anything for xmas. tho i got...   Dec 27 2007, 08:51 PM
- - Spectatrix   *yawn* Your perversion bores me. Though I do ind...   Dec 27 2007, 10:42 PM
|- - chook   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Dec 27 2007, 11:42 PM...   Dec 28 2007, 12:27 AM
- - THECHICKEN   Glad to see Dogmeats E-fucking of Jessica has migr...   Dec 27 2007, 11:06 PM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Dec 27 2007, 11:06 PM...   Dec 28 2007, 08:15 AM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 28 2007, 08:15 AM) yep, ...   Dec 28 2007, 02:19 PM
- - Psykopath   ^ Well, that's what happens when you graduate ...   Dec 28 2007, 02:54 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   i thinkj i had enough   Dec 28 2007, 03:13 AM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 28 2007, 03:13 ...   Dec 28 2007, 03:23 AM
- - Jessica   it seems this is the asdf of npr   Dec 28 2007, 11:55 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   ..... k!   Dec 28 2007, 12:59 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 28 2007, 12:59 ...   Dec 28 2007, 02:14 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   shut the hell up, you gay-fags   Dec 28 2007, 01:03 PM
- - Jessica   I agree with editing in NPR....but this thread is ...   Dec 28 2007, 02:25 PM
- - chook   giggity giggity, who is this girl Zach?   Dec 28 2007, 05:18 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (chook @ Dec 28 2007, 05:18 PM) gig...   Dec 28 2007, 06:29 PM
- - pysex   zach and dogmeat should meat up i mean meet up and...   Dec 28 2007, 06:26 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 28 2007, 06:26 PM) zac...   Dec 28 2007, 06:29 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 28 2007, 06:26 PM) zac...   Dec 28 2007, 06:32 PM
- - Psykopath   Oh Charlie, what a whiny little baby. I'll m...   Dec 28 2007, 07:12 PM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 28 2007, 07:12 PM)...   Dec 28 2007, 07:38 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 28 2007, 07:38 PM) whiny...   Dec 28 2007, 07:42 PM
- - GOB   thanks buddy!!! can't wait for d...   Dec 28 2007, 07:44 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 28 2007, 07:44 PM) thank...   Dec 28 2007, 07:47 PM
- - GOB   aw, boo, i pointed out all the shit you guys misse...   Dec 28 2007, 07:51 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 28 2007, 07:51 PM) aw, b...   Dec 28 2007, 07:56 PM
- - GOB   damn, maybe next year (also, that's a copyri...   Dec 28 2007, 07:58 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 28 2007, 07:58 PM) damn,...   Dec 28 2007, 08:22 PM
- - Oasis   All idiotic Dogmeat posts should be deleted That ...   Dec 28 2007, 07:59 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 28 2007, 07:59 PM) All...   Dec 28 2007, 08:13 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 28 2007, 08:13 PM) F...   Dec 28 2007, 08:26 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 28 2007, 08:26 PM) I...   Dec 28 2007, 08:30 PM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 28 2007, 08:13 PM) F...   Dec 28 2007, 08:27 PM
- - Oasis   Unfortunately I have to leave soon. Do you want my...   Dec 28 2007, 08:34 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 28 2007, 08:34 PM) Unf...   Dec 28 2007, 08:36 PM
- - Oasis   I think the only person who gives a shit is you.   Dec 28 2007, 08:38 PM
- - Jessica   I guess sarcasm is too complicated a concept for y...   Dec 28 2007, 08:39 PM
- - Oasis   Oh I get what sarcasm is. I just found it funny t...   Dec 28 2007, 08:54 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 28 2007, 08:54 PM) Oh ...   Dec 28 2007, 09:19 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 28 2007, 09:19 PM) b...   Dec 30 2007, 12:41 AM
- - GOB   haha, my hatred for dogmeat turned into a jessica/...   Dec 28 2007, 09:22 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   ooooh IIIIIII I I love little girls they make m...   Dec 29 2007, 09:12 PM
- - Dogmeat   I miss college so much   Dec 30 2007, 12:55 AM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 30 2007, 12:55 AM) ...   Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM
||- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM) I n...   Dec 30 2007, 01:07 AM
|||- - Oasis   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 30 2007, 01:07 ...   Dec 30 2007, 01:17 AM
|||- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 30 2007, 01:17 AM) I a...   Dec 30 2007, 01:35 AM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM) I n...   Dec 30 2007, 01:33 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 30 2007, 12:55 AM) ...   Dec 30 2007, 01:09 AM
|- - pysex   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 30 2007, 01:09 ...   Dec 30 2007, 12:14 PM
||- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 30 2007, 12:14 PM) one...   Dec 30 2007, 01:14 PM
|- - rabble   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 30 2007, 01:09 ...   Dec 31 2007, 04:50 PM
- - The Fanatic   Ummm I seriously doubt that.   Dec 30 2007, 01:12 AM
|- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Dec 30 2007, 01:12 A...   Dec 30 2007, 01:52 AM
- - pysex   my old roommate used to dip and take ritalin almos...   Dec 30 2007, 10:46 PM
|- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 30 2007, 10:46 PM) my ...   Dec 31 2007, 10:25 AM
- - Jessica   oooo I know alllll about spit bottles. One time Wi...   Dec 30 2007, 11:51 PM
- - impala454   Why don't you just leave Will alone   Dec 31 2007, 10:23 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 31 2007, 10:23 AM)...   Dec 31 2007, 12:04 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 31 2007, 12:04 PM) Y...   Dec 31 2007, 01:11 PM
- - Jessica   you obviously are jealous no one is picking on you...   Dec 31 2007, 01:29 PM
79 Pages V  « < 53 54 55 56 57 > » 


Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd October 2026 - 07:43 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com