Closed TopicStart new topic
> LRAR Rules
Mommy
post Feb 23 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #1

New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Hello, all. This is Jessica, your friendly Love, Relationships, and Adult Related moderator. Here is what you need to know about the rules of this forum:

1) NSFW pics are allowed. They do NOT need to be linked and there is NO need for a NSFW topic title.

2) I will be pretty lenient about what "staying on topic" is with this forum because its easy to go from the subject of vaginas to the subject of std's in middle-aged men. Topics progress. However, I will start to move irrelevant chatting posts if that starts to become a big concern. I dont see it becoming a problem, but just know that if there are 30 posts in a row that are on the topic of just saying "hi!" to each other, I might delete or move.

3) Finally, and this goes along the lines of staying on topic: If an unnecessary off-topic flame war begins, its gone. However, if someone is stupid enough to bring insults upon themselves, then its all good. I dont really see myself getting rid of anything here either, but its out there just in case. FYI: you CAN flame me, and I wont delete it.

Feel free to contact me by pm or aim (when I get my profile info set up) if you need to talk to me privately.

I'll emphasize this: IM NOT GOING TO DELETE OR MOVE ANYTHING IN HERE UNLESS IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE THE NORMAL FLOW OF THE BOARDS IS BEING DISTURBED. Im not about being a Nazi with this shit. It is also a good idea to note that you should not come crying to me to delete or move posts if you are being insulted. There is a 99.99999% chance that I will do NOTHING about it. Save your crying for your mother.

This post has been edited by Jessica: Feb 23 2006, 06:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 08:58 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com