Closed TopicStart new topic
> Welcome, A few additions to the rules
The Fanatic
post Oct 16 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Do they ignore parts of reality?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46

Hello I am Dr. Gonzo and I am your new moderator for Academics and school related. First off, I would like to say that all of the rules that zach put up stand but I would like to add a few more just to make everyones life easier and help to reduce unneeded topics.

1) Before you post a topic, do some research on your own. I know we are lazy, but this is not the place to get information that easily accesible on the internet. If after a search you can still not find it, then I suggest you ask.

2) This one is a not brainer but it needs to be said. Any input or advice you recieve on this forum is opinion only. Before making any academic decisions I suggest you consult with you advisor, professor, spiritual healer, satan, whatever

3) NSFW links and pictures will not be tolerated in this forum under ANY circumstance. That is what Love and relationships and off topic are for.

4) This is also not the place for debate or flame wars. If you find the need to disagree, do it in a respectful matter. Remember, most of the stuff posted here is your opinion.

5) No question is too dumb, although if it is easily accesible then you may get made fun of. Just make sure to do the research before you post

Thank you and good night

Dr. Gonzo

--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 05:20 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com