Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's back
Hartmann
post Apr 7 2020, 12:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

How are you all holding up during this Covid-19 pandemic?

Someone posted on Facebook that they weren't able to get into Techsans so I fixed it... Haven't talked to a lot of you in a looooong time. Hope you're all well.

--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Apr 7 2020, 01:00 PM
Post #2

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

1. i can't believe muscle memory is what caused me to remember my username and password haha

2. doing well. married for 9 years, 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. still live in Lubbock.

3. the kids have taken the cats and split into factions. They are currently raiding each other for resources. hehe

really, things are good. my job is considered essential, i see no loss of hours or salary. i can work from home. got a full pantry, homeschool is going decently, and if things ever turned south for us, i still have all the prepping supplies i've continued doing since we all hung out here. (17 years worth of prepping, even if only casual, goes a long way)

i've mostly spent my time trying to help others less fortunate, and probably extended my finances and help a little further than what i should helping others. but it's only money. i will get more with my steady paycheck, and everyone i'm helping won't. So i'm just trying to be the best example of a good person for my family and children.

how about ya'll?

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Apr 7 2020, 01:09 PM
Post #3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Apr 7 2020, 02:00 PM) *
1. i can't believe muscle memory is what caused me to remember my username and password haha

2. doing well. married for 9 years, 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. still live in Lubbock.

3. the kids have taken the cats and split into factions. They are currently raiding each other for resources. hehe

really, things are good. my job is considered essential, i see no loss of hours or salary. i can work from home. got a full pantry, homeschool is going decently, and if things ever turned south for us, i still have all the prepping supplies i've continued doing since we all hung out here. (17 years worth of prepping, even if only casual, goes a long way)

i've mostly spent my time trying to help others less fortunate, and probably extended my finances and help a little further than what i should helping others. but it's only money. i will get more with my steady paycheck, and everyone i'm helping won't. So i'm just trying to be the best example of a good person for my family and children.

how about ya'll?

Awesome!

Married here, moved to Portland, Oregon in 2014 (I think). We like it but have been looking at areas east of the Cascades potentially (Bend, etc.). Working a full time job from home right now. It's typically a role that requires 75-100% travel but we quickly stopped that.

Our prepping has been better than most Portlanders just because we're used to hurricanes in Texas. Most folks here are buying fresh groceries every week. If I can go once every 3 weeks, I'm happy. We've been helping some friends who have foster kids so our routine the last few weeks has been every 2 weeks. The good news is that we have beer delivery here so I've been able to get some of my favorites delivered.

--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."

+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Apr 8 2020, 11:03 AM
Post #4

DEATH TO ....something?

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

Basically everything sucks. Stupidly, I went to work in the oil and gas industry, where I proceeded to excel and make a shitload of money, but then in true punk-rock fashion, I pissed off virtually every director I was working under, got fired, and I've had to pack up and move every other year since. Since I graduated, I moved to Colorado, then to Utah, then back to Colorado, then West Virginia, then back to Wyoming, then back to Colorado and now I'm out of a fucking job again. I wish I'd gone to work building wind turbines instead, as everything I worked for from 2001-2015 has been lost and now I'm fucking 40, broke, about to declare bankruptcy, and 30 pounds overweight.

This is cool reading back through all this nonsense though smile.gif

I think I had issues back in my 20s and early 30s or something, most likely due to having an over abundance of testosterone or something. LoL.

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Apr 8 2020, 12:39 PM
Post #5

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hartmann @ Apr 7 2020, 02:09 PM) *
Awesome!

Married here, moved to Portland, Oregon in 2014 (I think). We like it but have been looking at areas east of the Cascades potentially (Bend, etc.). Working a full time job from home right now. It's typically a role that requires 75-100% travel but we quickly stopped that.

Our prepping has been better than most Portlanders just because we're used to hurricanes in Texas. Most folks here are buying fresh groceries every week. If I can go once every 3 weeks, I'm happy. We've been helping some friends who have foster kids so our routine the last few weeks has been every 2 weeks. The good news is that we have beer delivery here so I've been able to get some of my favorites delivered.

Nice! during this crisis, they lifted restrictions, so now when you order fastfood delivered, they will allow alcohol to be delivered as well. hoping we can keep that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Apr 8 2020, 12:41 PM
Post #6

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Apr 8 2020, 12:03 PM) *
Basically everything sucks. Stupidly, I went to work in the oil and gas industry, where I proceeded to excel and make a shitload of money, but then in true punk-rock fashion, I pissed off virtually every director I was working under, got fired, and I've had to pack up and move every other year since. Since I graduated, I moved to Colorado, then to Utah, then back to Colorado, then West Virginia, then back to Wyoming, then back to Colorado and now I'm out of a fucking job again. I wish I'd gone to work building wind turbines instead, as everything I worked for from 2001-2015 has been lost and now I'm fucking 40, broke, about to declare bankruptcy, and 30 pounds overweight.

This is cool reading back through all this nonsense though smile.gif

I think I had issues back in my 20s and early 30s or something, most likely due to having an over abundance of testosterone or something. LoL.

Dude, that sounds way harsh. wish i could do something to help out man.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Apr 8 2020, 05:19 PM
Post #7

DEATH TO ....something?

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Apr 8 2020, 12:41 PM) *
Dude, that sounds way harsh. wish i could do something to help out man.

Do you have like ... a space ship?

--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!

+Quote Post
woody
post Apr 28 2020, 12:06 AM
Post #8

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

y'all some crazy fucks still posting in here...

married, 2 kids, been working from home almost 8 years

--------------------

+Quote Post
dauss
post May 29 2020, 08:00 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 20

Here I am, into my 3rd margarita, washing dishes and just thinking about whatever happened to this place. Took a while to remember the ol login and had to update my email. Looks like my signature is completely out of date.

Not sure what to say here, since it's been a really long time. Since my last post, I've just stay in CO. Ended up opening a brewery and it's still currently the best small brewery in the country.

--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi

+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Jul 2 2020, 11:35 AM
Post #10

Why so serious?

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4

Holy hell, can't believe this site it still around. Crazy freaking trip down memory lane.

Married almost 6 years with 3 amazing kids (our 4 year old bio-daughter and two brothers we are fostering and hoping to adopt that are 8 months and 2 years old).

I'm now an 8th grade U.S. History teacher (2019-2020 school year was my first...what a way to start. blink.gif ). Still have no real clue what this year holds in store for us teachers, but it will probably be all sorts of messed up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th August 2020 - 11:23 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com