2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Medellin gets executed on Tuesday
impala454
post Aug 1 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

So, anyone think it won't happen? I wonder if Mexico will try to start some shit after he's dead.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
James
post Aug 1 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #2

Fool

Member No.: 56

Who?

EDIT: Before you jump down my throat, realize my point is that the average person has no clue who it is and doesn't really care. Additionally, to hell with any foreign government that thinks I mind what they think.

--------------------
Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 1 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #3

I wasn't gonna jump down anyone's throat, just figured if someone card enough to comment they'd search real quick.

here is the story:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5919299.html
WASHINGTON — Four months after losing his case at the Supreme Court, a Mexican citizen facing execution next week in Texas asked the justices today for a last-minute reprieve.

Jose Medellin, set to die Tuesday for his participation in the gang rape and beating deaths of two Houston girls, said that the high court should block his execution until Texas grants him a new hearing to comply with an international court ruling.

Their rape and beating to death was described by criminal investigators to be the worst one they'd ever seen.

+Quote Post
woody
post Aug 1 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

kill, hang him on a fence on the border with a sign that says "don't mess with texas"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Inferia
post Aug 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 64

where's the line between deportation and going to court in the US drawn? I remember a few years back they were arguing about some German women who's been here for a long time on permanent resident status being deported for some crime she committed.

--------------------
I go to the maize and blue

+Quote Post
James
post Aug 1 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #6

Fool

Member No.: 56

QUOTE (Inferia @ Aug 1 2008, 02:09 PM) *
where's the line between deportation and going to court in the US drawn? I remember a few years back they were arguing about some German women who's been here for a long time on permanent resident status being deported for some crime she committed.

If I were drawing the line, I'd draw it so that they're tried in the country with the harsher penalty: white collar crimes = deport; murder = in house; rape = depends on the home country; etc.

Of course, I might also consider a mechanical error in the vehicle transporting some people back to their homeland if I could keep my people relatively safe.

Guys like this need to receive their lethal injections into their penis. Maybe rubber band it off and inject some kind of acid so it just falls off...painfully. Then finish him off in a year or two with a good ol' lynching.

--------------------
Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Aug 1 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #7

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Inferia @ Aug 1 2008, 02:09 PM) *

well, being on the recieving end of this arguement, i'll say they need to fucking hang him by his entrails and drag him all along the border.

some wetback fucker tried to take a knife to my throat, caused me 14 stitches in my right forearm. after he was arrested, they didn't charge him, just deported his ass.

my opinion:: he's not an american citizen. he doesn't have american rights to fair trial by jury, or any of americas protections. kill him, beat him, cause him the worst hate crimes imaginable, because to me it's perfectly legal to kill someone who doesn't have americas protection. i would like to apply this to all fucking wetbacks. steal their stuff, rip them to fucking shreads. either get legal, or get the fuck out because i am tired of your stinky fucking parasitic asses fouling up my clean american air

--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.

Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 1 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #8

The main part of the story seems to be that he was supposed to get to speak to the Mexican consulate but wasn't granted it. The thing was, the guy never requested it, or told them he was a mexican citizen, so they never did it before his trial. The supreme court ruled 6-3 that it didn't matter because it wouldn't have made a difference in the trial. He confessed and was tried with appeals and found guilty each time. The evidence against him was huge.

If anyone deserves to fry it's these guys. They raped these girls for over an hour. One of them complained about how loose the girls were getting. They killed one of the girls by looping a belt around her neck, then one dude got on each side and they pulled in opposite directions until the belt broke. Then they stomped on her throat and chest to be sure she was dead. The police said their necks, mouths, and genital areas looked like they'd been decomposing for weeks, even though they were found in only four days. All by illegal aliens that shouldn't have been here in the first place.

+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Aug 1 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #9

Live like a warrior.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Aug 1 2008, 09:49 PM) *
well, being on the recieving end of this arguement, i'll say they need to fucking hang him by his entrails and drag him all along the border.

some wetback fucker tried to take a knife to my throat, caused me 14 stitches in my right forearm. after he was arrested, they didn't charge him, just deported his ass.
my opinion:: he's not an american citizen. he doesn't have american rights to fair trial by jury, or any of americas protections. kill him, beat him, cause him the worst hate crimes imaginable, because to me it's perfectly legal to kill someone who doesn't have americas protection. i would like to apply this to all fucking wetbacks. steal their stuff, rip them to fucking shreads. either get legal, or get the fuck out because i am tired of your stinky fucking parasitic asses fouling up my clean american air

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

oh Brandon, you make me giggle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Aug 2 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #10

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

QUOTE (Psykopath @ Aug 2 2008, 12:01 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

oh Brandon, you make me giggle.

aim, whore!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pebkac
post Aug 2 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #11

From Atlantis to Interzone

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 65

QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Aug 1 2008, 09:49 PM) *
well, being on the recieving end

I stopped reading here

--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Aug 2 2008, 12:21 AM
Post #12

GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

QUOTE (pebkac @ Aug 2 2008, 01:19 AM) *
I stopped reading here

:blink.gif:

high five for catching that. hahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
THECHICKEN
post Aug 2 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 721

Im generally against the death penalty.... except for situations like this. Horrible horrible animals that need to be put down.

And im still for a deportation method via catapult or cannon... everyone wins.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chook
post Aug 2 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #14

Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Member No.: 68

I am against the death penalty, but what these guys did makes me not care about their lives at all.

--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!

+Quote Post
impala454
post Aug 2 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Aug 2 2008, 03:17 PM) *
And im still for a deportation method via catapult or cannon... everyone wins.

laugh.gif thumsbup.gif

or perhaps air drops... without parachutes of course

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 03:33 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com