IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Let this be a lesson, kiddos
Oasis
post Jan 10 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



Pay attention when you buy shit online

I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available

Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana.

Guess which one I bought


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Jan 10 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



You could turn those Hannah Montana tickets around for a nice profit!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cmac
post Jan 10 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #3





Group: Moderators
Posts: 1,591
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 31



hannah montana is fake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6Kj1NT-E0

i'm not sure why i know this.......


--------------------
Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Jan 10 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



Yeah when Hannah Montana came to Houston there was big uproar over scalpers making like $1,500/ticket by scooping up all of them when they went on sale online.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Jan 10 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Yeah, and shes coming for the Rodeo, and the tickets are still like 400 bucks
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Jan 10 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #6





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



Yeah, I saw your Myspace thing Will. You should sell them online or something.

and the George Strait concert has been sold out for a month or so. I tried getting tickets a while back.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Jan 11 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 519
Joined: 27-June 07
Member No.: 1,288



How old is little ol' Miley Cyrus?


--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 11 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #8





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



15


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Jan 11 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #9





Group: Members
Posts: 519
Joined: 27-June 07
Member No.: 1,288



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 11 2008, 10:44 AM) *
15


Ouch, I saw a pic of her the other day on imdb and she looked very smashable.



--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Jan 11 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #10


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



I'm going to be seeing Kansas on the 19th (the band) apparently they are going to be playing with the Fort Bend Orchestra...free tickets so why not.


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 11 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #11


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 10 2008, 11:43 AM) *
Pay attention when you buy shit online

I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available

Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana.

Guess which one I bought


shut....the....fuck....up


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pysex
post Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #12


I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!


Group: Members
Posts: 3,080
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Cedar Park
Member No.: 49



QUOTE (rabble @ Jan 11 2008, 06:08 PM) *
I'm going to be seeing Kansas on the 19th (the band) apparently they are going to be playing with the Fort Bend Orchestra...free tickets so why not.




awwwwww poooppppppppppppp


--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Jan 12 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #13


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (pysex @ Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM) *
awwwwww poooppppppppppppp


If alex want go Kansas, alex drive his ass down to Houston, I don't know how many tix, but I know its more than one.


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 04:32 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com