![]() ![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 07:20 PM
Post
#31
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
Not looking to win big, or contract any unusual diseases BUT THATS THE BEST TYPE OF GAMBLING! -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:03 PM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,499 Joined: 23-February 06 From: El Paso Texas Member No.: 32 |
cheap stay
stratosphere: cheap on the weekdays ($30-40), but at the north end of the strip. there's a rail that runs from sahara (about 1-2 blocks from stratosphere) to MGM ($8/day) avoid taxis use the rail or the bus (bus runs every 15 mins on the strip) rail is behind the strip & takes a lil longer to get use to but it works you can go to: Mandalay Bay Shark Reef ($15-20) Bellagio Fountains (free) M&M world Coca-Cola thing Observation Decks (Paris & Stratosphere) Go clubbin (expensive ass drinks) I really got into rapid roulette @ NYNY, addicting, cheap bets (min $2.50) -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:57 PM
Post
#33
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
My ear hurts.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:58 PM
Post
#34
|
|
|
No day but today... Group: Members Posts: 773 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 5 |
The Coca Cola thing has been moved to Atlanta it seems
-------------------- Forget regret
or life is yours to miss |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 11:19 PM
Post
#35
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
A-T-L Hoe!
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 11:43 PM
Post
#36
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I stayed at the Stratosphere and it was nice but not super-fancy. Like Woody said though it's at the extreme north end of the strip. You can walk it but it's quite a walk if you're going to be walking around the strip all day, then walking back to the hotel. Bring good walking shoes! If you want a wide variety of food go to the Mandalay Bay buffet. Don't let the word buffet fool you, it was some of the best food I have ever had in my life. $25 a head, but wow it was amazing.
I have been told that the grand canyon is amazing and definitely worth the trip, and I plan on going to see it next time I'm out there. If I recall correctly it wasn't that far and there was lots of bus tours and such you could take if you didn't want to drive. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 12:52 AM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 572 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 33 |
like i said, comedy clubs
the improv at harrah's is usually around $30-50 depending where you sit and who is on the stage. it is a lot cheaper if you spend a bit of money there. but it is a good hour or two of entertainment and you can meet the comedians afterwards and go drink with them. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:31 AM
Post
#38
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
I have been told that the grand canyon is amazing and definitely worth the trip, and I plan on going to see it next time I'm out there. lolz -------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:43 AM
Post
#39
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
so I broke up with this chick a few days before her birthday because she was a cooze and I wasn't going to buy some psycho presents.
anyway, I'm a big mtn biker. so "to get me back" she decides she was going on some kind of solo thelma and louise trek across the goddamn country to mtn bike the grand canyon...you know so I will be jealous or whatnot. she didn't think to look into that first before hauling her ass out there. you can't bike the fucking grand canyon...that shit is off limits. she probably racked out with a bloody butthole in the back of some trucker's cab at the Love's in Flagstaff. dumbass hoes. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:59 AM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,499 Joined: 23-February 06 From: El Paso Texas Member No.: 32 |
The Coca Cola thing has been moved to Atlanta it seems I'm pretty sure it didn't move it's across from NYNY, it's just the CocaCola store -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:03 AM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,499 Joined: 23-February 06 From: El Paso Texas Member No.: 32 |
I stayed at the Stratosphere and it was nice but not super-fancy. Like Woody said though it's at the extreme north end of the strip. You can walk it but it's quite a walk if you're going to be walking around the strip all day, then walking back to the hotel. Bring good walking shoes! If you want a wide variety of food go to the Mandalay Bay buffet. Don't let the word buffet fool you, it was some of the best food I have ever had in my life. $25 a head, but wow it was amazing. I have been told that the grand canyon is amazing and definitely worth the trip, and I plan on going to see it next time I'm out there. If I recall correctly it wasn't that far and there was lots of bus tours and such you could take if you didn't want to drive. ya, by all means the stratosphere isn't anything to brag about but if you're just looking for a place to leave your stuff & sleep & don't mind getting on the bus/rail, it's worth the money you save -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:22 AM
Post
#42
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
Nigga said bloody butthole.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 8 2008, 04:01 PM
Post
#43
|
|
|
No day but today... Group: Members Posts: 773 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 5 |
Ok so Vegas is out because we are too poor. New destination: Austin. So for those of you from there/living there now - entertainment suggestions? We will be there for spring break, so definitely will do 6th Street. What about food? Preferably something local, but not too bizarre...
PS - mods can split into separate threads if you want. Just thought I'd conserve space. -------------------- Forget regret
or life is yours to miss |
|
|
|
Jan 8 2008, 04:14 PM
Post
#44
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Man, I was confused for a minute and thought some retard mod had gone on a title-editing spree again.
Austin, huh? Uhhh... is it sad that my best suggestion is Blazer laser tag? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 8 2008, 04:32 PM
Post
#45
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Ok so Vegas is out because we are too poor. New destination: Austin. So for those of you from there/living there now - entertainment suggestions? We will be there for spring break, so definitely will do 6th Street. What about food? Preferably something local, but not too bizarre... PS - mods can split into separate threads if you want. Just thought I'd conserve space. Food wise, I've got you covered. If you are downtown there are few quirky places in east Austin that serve amazing food. El Chile, El Chilito (owned by El Chile but more of a fast option), Eastside Cafe, and Juan In A Million (bring cash). Of course there is Stubb's downtown. I am not a big fan of their BBQ but it's decent and always good for a show. If you like beer and/or German food, check out Scholz Garten. When you're out on 6th Street go get a Wurst from Best Wurst. I prefer to stay off of 6th street and go to some of the side street bars. They are a little less crowded and there is usually a better selection of beers at some of them. If you are up for a drive, head to Taylor, TX (northeast of Austin by 15-20 minutes) and eat at Louie Mueller BBQ. This is considered some of the best food in Texas and if you don't get there before 2:30pm there is no food left and they close. As far as things to do, there is tons. So do a little searching and you will find a lot of stuff. -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:49 PM |