![]() ![]() |
Jan 4 2008, 12:45 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
Ban this jackass. He's off the topic 95% of the time and insults people the other 5%. Yeah, we get it bud, you're a light skinned fellow tryin to prove to everyone how ghetto you are. Do yourself a favor and go look at some real ghetto black people's myspace pages and you'll find out just far you're off the mark and behind the "ghetto" times. Then you got the nerve to come in here and tell a great gal like Christine "world would be a better place without you." Do us all a favor and get lost. Take your own advice. real ghetto black people don't have myspace pages, dumbass -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:05 AM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Ban this jackass. He's off the topic 95% of the time and insults people the other 5%. Yeah, we get it bud, you're a light skinned fellow tryin to prove to everyone how ghetto you are. Do yourself a favor and go look at some real ghetto black people's myspace pages and you'll find out just far you're off the mark and behind the "ghetto" times. Then you got the nerve to come in here and tell a great gal like Christine "world would be a better place without you." Do us all a favor and get lost. Take your own advice. Q F T This post has been edited by Psykopath: Jan 4 2008, 01:05 AM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:34 AM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
real ghetto black people don't have myspace pages, dumbass I will have to re-find the page of the dude that walked up to me while I was filling up at a ghetto ass houston gas station (off tidwell between TC Jester and shepard) and handed me a 8 page list of DVDs he had for sale, along with his card. The card said "Shin-E Entertainment, Big D" and some other stuff on it, with a myspace URL. These guys apparently sell bootleg to fund their efforts to create their own record label, and there was enough hilarious ghetto ass comments on these guy's page to make 2wolUTT look like a friggin stark white straight A harvard student in full knit sweater garb with a pocket protector. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 02:17 AM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
I will have to re-find the page of the dude that walked up to me while I was filling up at a ghetto ass houston gas station (off tidwell between TC Jester and shepard) and handed me a 8 page list of DVDs he had for sale, along with his card. The card said "Shin-E Entertainment, Big D" and some other stuff on it, with a myspace URL. These guys apparently sell bootleg to fund their efforts to create their own record label, and there was enough hilarious ghetto ass comments on these guy's page to make 2wolUTT look like a friggin stark white straight A harvard student in full knit sweater garb with a pocket protector. real ghetto people don't have ambition either, dumbass -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 02:19 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
lets just ban everyone
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 03:36 AM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 572 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 33 |
oooOOOOoo i want a ban!
um, christine smells or something. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:27 AM
Post
#22
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
Nigga was devoted, slanging them bootleg flicks.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:39 AM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
no
the only reason I stick around is in anticipation of seeing those tig ol bitties again. /dogmeat seriously, you're the most level-headed human here. I would probably climb a bell tower on these motherfucks if you left. |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:47 AM
Post
#24
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Man, you know this is a fucked up place when I'm considered the most level-headed one here. But hell, even my nemesis, Impala, is calling me a "great gal".
Maybe I will stay after all... but I won't for long if I don't see some progress being made towards revamping the place. I will do everything in my power to help, from donating for ads to volunteering for (probably temp) admin duties, but I can't help if I don't have a way to. Modding alone only goes so far with you schizo mofo's. This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 4 2008, 08:48 AM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:06 AM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Man, you know this is a fucked up place when I'm considered the most level-headed one here. But hell, even my nemesis, Impala, is calling me a "great gal". Maybe I will stay after all... but I won't for long if I don't see some progress being made towards revamping the place. I will do everything in my power to help, from donating for ads to volunteering for (probably temp) admin duties, but I can't help if I don't have a way to. Modding alone only goes so far with you schizo mofo's. Well, personally, I figure if you stay here that increases of you falling in internet love with me so I can manipulate you more easily .... that's my whole thing, I dunn oabout the rest of everyone. damn there went my plan -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:37 AM
Post
#26
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
I figure if you stay here that increases of you falling in internet love with me Better grammar is one key to my heart. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:19 AM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:25 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Better grammar is one key to my heart. Cool. Is pasta another one? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:29 PM
Post
#29
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:30 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
No. I'm all about Asian food. Ah. What about lizards that dance and smell like vanilla? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 02:10 PM |