IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should Jessica be banned from Techsans?
Oasis
post Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



For being too big of a slut?

Write in your vote because I forgot to make this a poll


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you....

So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that.


THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
woody
post Jan 3 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #3





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,499
Joined: 23-February 06
From: El Paso Texas
Member No.: 32



ok....


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #4





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) *
THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her!

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 3 2008, 09:56 PM


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Jim
post Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #5


Let's Bother Snape!!!


Group: Members
Posts: 1,598
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Albuquerque, NM
Member No.: 10



That's because you know I wouldn't date a tub lard =P


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #6


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her!
yeah... you're a bigger person than I am
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 3 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #7





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM) *
That's because you know I wouldn't date a tub lard =P

Pshaw, why not? You're one yourself! tongue.gif (I kid, I kid)


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Jan 3 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #8


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) *
you're a bigger person than I am

not for long preggo
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #9





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) *
yeah... you're a bigger person than I am

Thinking about dating him makes me really fucking mad sometimes. Dunno why I stayed with him for two years, despite all the warning signs. I'm way, WAY better off now (so is he, best I can tell). I imagine it's the same with you and Will. Different issues, different problems, but the same kind of deal. Talk to Will when you can stand to, ignore him when you can't (probably most of the time). Use the convenient little "ignore" button floating around here on the boards if you need to. But you've gotta stop trolling him -- you're starting as many, if not more, fights as he is.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #10


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM) *
But you've gotta stop trolling him -- you're starting as many, if not more, fights as he is.


this
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #11


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



haha i like revenge. if someone pisses me off, i fire back hard.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #12





Group: Members
Posts: 519
Joined: 27-June 07
Member No.: 1,288



I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thought Spectatorx was the big girl on the sled.


--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #13





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) *
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you....

So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that.
THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA


Kudos!

You win. This time.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #14





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM) *
I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thought Spectatorx was the big girl on the sled.

Old news, ghetto-boy. Get with the program.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 4 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #15


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



I think it's hilarious how %99.9 of the time a guy calls a girl a slut it's because he's jellous that she's giving it up to some other dude she thinks is a lot cooler than him even if she isn't even remotley being a slut at all smile.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:02 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com