![]() ![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 01:20 PM
Post
#16
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
but dogmeat agrees that must invalidate it
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 01:21 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 01:22 PM
Post
#18
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Unfortunately, there aren't any 12-step programs for pure retardation.
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 3 2008, 01:22 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 01:35 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Unfortunately, there aren't any 12-step programs for pure retardation. I believe Dogmeat's response would be something like, "sure there are, step 1, abort fetus then make love to it" -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 02:24 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I believe Dogmeat's response would be something like, "sure there are, step 1, abort fetus then make love to it" No, I'm a Republicrat, I don't believe in that type of thing. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:53 AM |