![]() ![]() |
Jan 2 2008, 11:22 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Anyone seen this thing yet? Looks like it will be a pretty sweet car. I'm glad to finally see GM getting back to some rear wheel drive big cars.
standard 3.6L V6 w/256hp GT model 6.0L V8 2/361hp Here's a couple links: http://www.pontiac.com/g8/ http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/featu...c_g8/index.html http://www.edmunds.com/pontiac/g8/2009/review.html |
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 11:23 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
I'm not a fan of that front end
if I was going to have a domestic rear wheel drive...it would be a charger. |
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 11:27 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I like the front end, but could do without the scoops
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 11:39 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
I've never been real big on the pontiac front end except for the old gto's.
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 12:24 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
awesome, i was wondering when u.s. car manufacturers were going to get some balls, i'd def consider this car if i was in the market
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 12:44 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Wow. It looks like a grand am with a body kit!
-------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 01:22 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
here's an ass pic:
![]() IMHO, bring the entire Holden line over to the US |
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 01:40 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Its alright looking. I agree it looks like a Grand Am with a mod kit.
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 02:27 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Why in the world is Pontiac wasting their time with that?
Where's the 2009 or 2010 Firebird Trans Am concept? You'd think they had enough bullshit with the GrandAmTO You'd think with how bad Pontiac (and GM's) sales have been slumping over the course of the last 10 years this wouldn't be a mystery to them to stop building cars that look like Grand Ams with body kits for $40,000. I bet they sell all of 5,000 of these things this year. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 03:10 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 05:44 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
Finally? It's only been 2 years since Pontiac last sold the GTO. In the UK, that car is basically the Vauxhall VXR8. Back when the GTO was still being sold in the US, it was the Vauxhall Monaro VXR.
-------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:08 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
When I said "finally" I said I was glad to see them get back to some rear wheel drive big cars. I do recall the GTO and that it is rear wheel drive, just don't consider it big
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:28 AM
Post
#13
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
LMAO @ driving a pontiac.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:40 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Come on man I thought you were all street/ghetto... thought you'd love a pontiac. After all you know what pontiac stands for.
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:22 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() goldmember Group: Members Posts: 192 Joined: 27-February 06 From: dallas Member No.: 94 |
fugly. what the hell is with this side vent phenomenon and why is gm buying into it. this is the new way to ghetto-fy your car. good job pontiac.
![]() edit: i know this isnt a pontiac in the picture, but this is an example. im sure yall have seen this shit everywhere. must be a hot item at walmart automotive. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 04:58 AM |