![]() ![]() |
Dec 29 2007, 12:33 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
ok so we "adopted" a kitty cat last summer because I couldn't bare to send her to the pound to be killed.
Anyways, she's become our "adopted" kitty cat. She lives outside, primarily because if she lives inside I can't breathe. Anyways, it's been like between -10 and -20 here latley, and she looked about dead tonite when I came home. So I went to Wally World and bought her a pet taxi and stuck her in the utility room tonite where it's warm so hopefully she wouldn't freeze to death and wouldn't get cat dandruff all over everything. Anyways. She's meowing like crazy, so I'm not doing this again, because I can't sleep. So, what I'm wondering is, w hat sort of electrically-heated outdoor cat savior devices have any of you used in the past? I would like to save kitty-cat from ice-cold doom, however, not at the cost of me being able to sleep at night. Therefore, the fate of an adorable and cute, very personably kitty cat lies in your hands! Her ice-cold doom comes tomorrow evening do I not have a solution in my hand! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 01:57 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
put her in your fireplace
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 02:57 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Do they ignore parts of reality? Group: Moderators Posts: 2,935 Joined: 23-February 06 From: South Overton!!! Member No.: 46 |
The oven also works
-------------------- A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?
-Philip K. Dick |
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 05:22 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
get one of those igloo pet houses, and put a small, low heat space heater mounted in the top of it. will keep the igloo warm, and the space heater will be outta the way to keep kitty from being set on fire. also, make sure the igloo is out of direct exposure to rain or snow. under a carport or something
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 08:04 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Decepticon Commander Group: Members Posts: 269 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Lubbock Member No.: 44 |
heat lamps work good to, just get the ones that have the clamps or the swivel type mount where you can just screw it to the igloo or cat carrier
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 08:51 AM
Post
#6
|
|
|
I was raised on the dairy, BITCH! Group: Members Posts: 3,080 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Cedar Park Member No.: 49 |
taxidermy
-------------------- "Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
|
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 08:56 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Whatever I get I'll have to order it off the internet.
Basically, if Wal Mart doesn't have it in this town no one else does either. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 11:07 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
ice cave with blankets?
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 31 2007, 10:01 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
A plain old shop light will keep a pet shelter very warm.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 12:05 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() N O E S Group: Members Posts: 421 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Hieuston, TX Member No.: 42 |
http://www.nuklearpower.com/
QUOTE Posted by Brian! Well, happy 2008. My new year's resolution is to stop being a goddamn sucker for stupid starving stray cats that walk up to my door. Learn a lesson. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 08:32 AM |