IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> i got a new car
Spectatrix
post Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #31





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



oooh, pretty. biggrin.gif

I'll stick with my 8k '02 Echo, though. laugh.gif

Just paid that sucker off, no new car for a while!

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Dec 26 2007, 03:15 PM


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Dec 26 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #32





Group: Members
Posts: 519
Joined: 27-June 07
Member No.: 1,288



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM) *
oooh, pretty. biggrin.gif

I'll stick with my 8k '02 Echo, though. laugh.gif

Just paid that sucker off, no new car for a while!


I was just telling my dad yesterday, cause we saw one, that the Echo is the ugliest automobile I've ever seen in my life.


--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Dec 26 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #33





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



It is pretty funky looking, but I don't think it's ugly. Regardless, it's a mastery of Japanese spatial engineering! I swear the thing is bigger inside than it is outside.

Edit: This is basically my car, except mine's green.


This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Dec 26 2007, 04:14 PM


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Dec 26 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #34


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



WHAT I DRIVE



99 mercury cougar


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
GOB
post Dec 26 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #35


monogamous gays & stem cells


Group: Members
Posts: 3,789
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 8



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 26 2007, 04:19 PM) *
99 mercury cougar

is it lipstick red like that one, mary?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Dec 26 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #36





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



mine



--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #37


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



^^^
BASTARD!

I REALLY need a new vehicle (preferably another Jeep, a Subaru, or a Nissan Xterra)

This post has been edited by Psykopath: Dec 26 2007, 06:28 PM


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 26 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #38


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15









This is what I drive
07 Nissan Titan XE
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2wolUTT
post Dec 26 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #39





Group: Members
Posts: 519
Joined: 27-June 07
Member No.: 1,288



my turn:



2000 4runner limited


--------------------
Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Dec 26 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #40


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



02 Civic ex


99 GSX-R 750


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Dec 26 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #41





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM) *
^^^
BASTARD!

I REALLY need a new vehicle (preferably another Jeep, a Subaru, or a Nissan Xterra)

yeah i've never had problems with a jeep. it's not flashy or anything, but does the job.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Dec 26 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #42


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 26 2007, 05:10 PM) *
is it lipstick red like that one, mary?



actually, yes

crying.gif


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
johnthedrunk
post Dec 27 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #43


goldmember


Group: Members
Posts: 192
Joined: 27-February 06
From: dallas
Member No.: 94



lance, you need to add speed holes. they make the car go faster.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
GOB
post Dec 27 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #44


monogamous gays & stem cells


Group: Members
Posts: 3,789
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 8



QUOTE (johnthedrunk @ Dec 27 2007, 09:03 AM) *
lance, you need to add speed holes. they make the car go faster.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #45


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Fedor @ Dec 19 2007, 10:28 PM) *
ill be getting a new car within the next 6 months! it will be a HYBRID

- testm0key


I took the first trip in my new pickup today I've ever taken since buying it last month without having a trailer hitched to it.

I got 14 mpg with it, and let me tell you, I was fucking STOKED laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 04:37 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com