IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Merry Christmas
Mommy
post Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #31


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 05:29 PM) *
There's a reason I jacked off to porn sober and fucked you drunk.
cuz the only time you could get an erection was in between ritalin bouts... when i was at WORK



and you didnt fuck me drunk because you couldnt get it up
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Dec 25 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #32


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50





--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Dec 25 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #33


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



wham! - last christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJeUAmfr6w


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 25 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #34


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4





--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 25 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #35


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4





--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #36





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM) *
and you didnt fuck me drunk because you couldnt get it up


When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 25 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #37


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 10:34 PM) *
When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened
I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum.



If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 25 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #38


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4









aaaaaaaaaaaaaand NSFW:


http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/contributions/tube_limp.jpg


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Dec 25 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #39


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



this thread wins




--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #40


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 10:45 PM) *
I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum.



If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue.


Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 25 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #41


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM) *
Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment laugh.gif

winky.gif winky.gif winky.gif

I have said "sex-haves" on DVD!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 25 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #42


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!
DELT IN CHRISTMAS-WRAPPED COCAINE!!!!

BUT HIS LATEST TEST OF HIS VERY BEST
LEFT HIM SCRAMBLED TO THE BRAIN!!!

WEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!!
WAS A STUMBLING BUMBLING NERD!!!!
THOUGH HE'D PAUSE TO JOKE AS HE DOSED WITH COKE
ALL HIS WORDS WERE BADLY SLURRED!!!

THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME POISON
IN THAT LATEST BATCH HE TRIED!!!
FOR ONCE HE SNIFFED A KING SIZED WHIFF
HE FELL RIGHT DOWN AND DIED!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!!
LIES IN A FUNERAL HOME REPOSE!!!!!
AND THE ADDICTS SAY AS THEY PASS AWAY WEEZY CAME AND WEEZY GOES!!!!


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:20 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com