IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All I want for Christmas is..., commercialism
False Dude
post Dec 12 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #16


POTATO OLES


Group: Members
Posts: 1,602
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Newark, NJ
Member No.: 17



QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM) *
careful kevin...
she'll play around with the replica while you're gone and then she'll get bored with it
that's no bueno
just send her a video of you masturbating or fingering ira's hole to keep her wet til christmas


Cathryn get tired of cock? That's a joke right?









laugh.gif wub.gif


--------------------
death to false dudes
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Dec 12 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #17





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM) *
careful kevin...
she'll play around with the replica while you're gone and then she'll get bored with it
that's no bueno
just send her a video of you masturbating or fingering ira's hole to keep her wet til christmas


lets not forget the replica is made of SOAP.......

Not sure if its good to stick SOAP up your vajayjay....at least, not repeatedly for extended periods... whistling.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #18





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



LOL "vajayjay"...

geez...

"turbogay", "vajayjay", got some good words being invented here lately..
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 12 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #19





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM) *
"vajayjay", got some good words being invented here lately..


You'd cringe if you actually know who invented that word


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
False Dude
post Dec 12 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #20


POTATO OLES


Group: Members
Posts: 1,602
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Newark, NJ
Member No.: 17



Any time I've heard someone use the phrase turbo gay it makes me think of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4KHx1Ymw0


--------------------
death to false dudes
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 12 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #21





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Fedor @ Dec 12 2007, 01:17 PM) *
Any time I've heard someone use the phrase turbo gay it makes me think of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4KHx1Ymw0



No, this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVbFM06hvbs


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 12 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #22


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



I want money and girly things like jewelry, perfume, knit scarves, small purses, etc. I don't think I will get anything except for money from my family, and I don't know what my bf is going to get me.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #23





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 01:36 PM) *
I want money and girly things like jewelry, perfume, knit scarves, small purses, etc. I don't think I will get anything except for money from my family, and I don't know what my bf is going to get me.



A soap replica of his penis

if it's a nice penis, send me a copy...i want a collection.

One collection will be "The Men of Techsans"
laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #24





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



bassinet, changing table, and a stroller...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #25


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



haha I would ask for baby stuff except that Im only a little over 2 months along, and I dont want to get all this baby stuff and then miscarry. Something like half of initial pregnancies end in miscarriage. Plus, I have been having some strange ass stuff happen to me lately, and I think something is wrong. My heart races BADLY. I was told I shouldn't get pregnant until I got my thyroid condition under control. Well, it stopped acting up for the past year so when I got pregnant I thought I would be fine. I think its coming back to haunt me again. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Jim
post Dec 12 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #26


Let's Bother Snape!!!


Group: Members
Posts: 1,598
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Albuquerque, NM
Member No.: 10



Vajayjay is something I first heard on Grey's Anatomy...


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Divergent Realit...
post Dec 12 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #27



Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lu-bok
Member No.: 41



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM) *
haha I would ask for baby stuff except that Im only a little over 2 months along, and I dont want to get all this baby stuff and then miscarry. Something like half of initial pregnancies end in miscarriage. Plus, I have been having some strange ass stuff happen to me lately, and I think something is wrong. My heart races BADLY. I was told I shouldn't get pregnant until I got my thyroid condition under control. Well, it stopped acting up for the past year so when I got pregnant I thought I would be fine. I think its coming back to haunt me again. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.


pix.

k thx.


--------------------
32-bit whore


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 12 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #28


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
kcroxyoursox
post Dec 12 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #29


No day but today...


Group: Members
Posts: 773
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 5



QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 12 2007, 01:55 PM) *
LOL "vajayjay"

Hello, Grey's Anatomy?

DUH!


--------------------
Forget regret
or life is yours to miss
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Divergent Realit...
post Dec 12 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #30



Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lu-bok
Member No.: 41



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 05:14 PM) *


they gonna cut you up.


--------------------
32-bit whore


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 11:59 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com