![]() ![]() |
Feb 26 2006, 12:41 AM
Post
#46
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Moved to LRAR. Amber, just use a photobucket account to upload your pics, perhaps?
I'm not pale, but I don't really try to tan. Yeah, I'll occasionally "tan" to dry off after swimming, but I don't go sunbathing or to a tanning parlor or anything like that. It doesn't take much for me to get tan, though -- it's the Turkish blood in me, methinks. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 01:48 AM
Post
#47
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 10:41 PM) have jessica move it. I can only move stuff out of LRAR, not into LRAR. I think its somewhat enraging how we are moving topics all over the place all of a sudden. I dont see how this was LRAR, but whatever. If they wanted to post pics, they could have posted it with a tag. Jesus people, we are ONLY supposed to be putting NSFW tags on things, not moving shit all over the place. this is seriously getting out of hand already and its only like what? day 3 or 4. |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 02:08 AM
Post
#48
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
It's the internetz...chill.
The new system just requires a little feeling out process. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM
Post
#49
|
|
![]() Never fear, citizen, Art Major Man is here! Group: Agents Posts: 415 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Here Member No.: 47 |
I'd win. hands down.
I'm fucking transparent in.... SOME PLACES::gratuitous innuendo:: -------------------- Where do we start?
![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 02:31 AM
Post
#50
|
|
![]() ROCKPACALYPSE NOW Group: Members Posts: 1,519 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas, TX Member No.: 13 |
This contest only applies to the ladies. Pale Poser Faggot Men - FUCK OFF
-------------------- QUOTE (Lance) now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 02:31 AM
Post
#51
|
|
![]() Group: Agents Posts: 4,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lu-bok Member No.: 41 |
QUOTE (Xentither @ Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM) I'd win. hands down. I'm fucking transparent in.... SOME PLACES::gratuitous innuendo:: so you were the guy in all those hentai games? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 02:32 AM
Post
#52
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Xentither @ Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM) I'd win. hands down. I'm fucking transparent in.... SOME PLACES::gratuitous innuendo:: yea, i don't think boys should be in the contest. you and charlie should have your own contest (elsewhere). "fucking transparent"... nice... |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 06:31 AM
Post
#53
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 08:17 AM
Post
#54
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
If you're gonna count transparent, then everyone knows Cathryn with her 30 foot cock will win it all. Just give up now.
-------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 09:02 AM
Post
#55
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
my cloaking 30ft cock the girth of a small pony
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 11:15 AM
Post
#56
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 12:48 AM) I think its somewhat enraging how we are moving topics all over the place all of a sudden. I dont see how this was LRAR, but whatever. There really haven't been that many moves... And this is more or less a beauty contest... how is that NOT LRAR? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 11:38 AM
Post
#57
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM) - Do you tan ? Why or why not ? - Do you cover up more so people can't see you being pale ? - Do you purposely not wear shorts ? - Can you see veins through your skin, color wise ? Those little blue cords of blood ! What body parts have these visible to you ? Tried to tan, didnt work. I just turned light pink for an entire summer. I hate wearing shorts and bathing suits because people say I relflect the sun when I go outside and it hurts their eyes. Answered above. I can see a ton of veins in my arms and legs...and neck. Plus, if i lightly rub my neck for 3 seconds, it will be red for hours. Sidenote: my nickname is Albino Rhino |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 12:13 PM
Post
#58
|
|
![]() fuck you! Group: Members Posts: 641 Joined: 22-February 06 From: fuck you! Member No.: 19 |
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 26 2006, 11:15 AM) There really haven't been that many moves... And this is more or less a beauty contest... how is that NOT LRAR? and this, my friends, is why techsans will go downhill pronto. part of the allure of techsans was its chaos. granted, it was getting WAY too chaotic, with postwhoring and hundreds of useless and identical threads. but thats part of what made it cool. now, every thread has to be worthwhile and wholesome? any thread deemed unnecessary will be deleted? any thread deemed out of place will be moved? gimme a break. and no spectatrix, youre wrong when you say there havent been many moves. i can count at least four or five threads that have been either moved or deleted. in four days. under the old system it would probably take 2 months for four threads to be deleted. i agree that the old system needed fixing, but the new system with a dozen mods and mods being complete nazis is not the way to fix it. and no, im not defending jessica. im just pissed partially because my JOKE of a rules thread in the pro forum was deleted. i guess we arent allowed to have a sense of humor, because that thread was obviously meant to jokingly mock the real rules threads. if thats the way techsans is gonna be run, i doubt it will be very enjoyable, and im willing to bet more than a few people leave for good. -------------------- only here to talk sports occationally
|
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 12:44 PM
Post
#59
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
my paleness is the first thing people notice about me. i could be skipping down the street juggling dildos and people would still be like, "look at how pale he is"
$1 to whoever gets the reference |
|
|
|
Feb 26 2006, 12:53 PM
Post
#60
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 11:38 AM) I can see a ton of veins in my arms and legs...and neck. Plus, if i lightly rub my neck for 3 seconds, it will be red for hours. lol Yes! My neck turns red like that too! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 08:01 AM |