![]() ![]() |
Feb 25 2006, 10:17 PM
Post
#31
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
I'm the palest of them all. I have all the lights off and I just pulled my pant leg up and it was daylight all over again.
You lose. Now get back to your kitchens. -------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:22 PM
Post
#32
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
James, I don't have a kitchen.
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:22 PM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM) - Do you tan ? Why or why not ? - Do you cover up more so people can't see you being pale ? - Do you purposely not wear shorts ? - Can you see veins through your skin, color wise ? Those little blue cords of blood ! What body parts have these visible to you ? - I don't tan. I mean, I could try, but it'd be worthless b/c my body just doesn't tan. I would burn and then nasty-peel and be white all over again. - Um, nah, I don't cover up to hide my paleness. I like being me - pale and all. - Um, I tend not to wear shorts outside, but I'm not opposed. It just takes extra suntan lotion and such. - Nah, I don't think you can see any veins in my legs, arms, etc. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:23 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (James @ Feb 25 2006, 10:17 PM) I'm the palest of them all. I have all the lights off and I just pulled my pant leg up and it was daylight all over again. too bad that i've rejected your application for becoming a contest participant. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:28 PM
Post
#35
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM) - Do you tan ? Why or why not ? - Do you cover up more so people can't see you being pale ? - Do you purposely not wear shorts ? - Can you see veins through your skin, color wise ? Those little blue cords of blood ! What body parts have these visible to you ? I don't tan. I don't want skin cancer and I'm trying to put off getting wrinkles for as long as I can. I guess so. I won't make myself uncomfortable to cover up (like if it's hot outside I wouldn't wear a jacket just to hide my paleness) Yes. I'm pale and have fat legs so I try to hide them. Yes, I can see some of my veins. My legs and maybe my arms, I can't see right now I have a hoodie on! |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:30 PM
Post
#36
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
are there pictures yet?
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:31 PM
Post
#37
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
They can't post pictures. Some fool put this thread in Off Topic when it clearly belonged in LRAR.
-------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:33 PM
Post
#38
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
What would I take the pictures with? I can't get Jason's camera to work and I don't have my cord thingy to transfer pics from my phone.
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
Post
#39
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
you can ask me and i will put on glasses and breathe heavily but in reality thats too much work for me to hold interest
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
i am paler than all of them combined
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() Amber Group: Members Posts: 533 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Birmingham, Al Member No.: 6 |
pics have got to wait until i figure out how to post them..and until i get on my desktop...the lappy doesnt have pics of me
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:37 PM
Post
#42
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
QUOTE (lamont's lament @ Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM) i am paler than all of them combined yeah id say charlie probably has all you women beat -------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:38 PM
Post
#43
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM) you can ask me and i will put on glasses and breathe heavily but in reality thats too much work for me to hold interest lol awesome |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:41 PM
Post
#44
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (James @ Feb 25 2006, 10:31 PM) They can't post pictures. Some fool put this thread in Off Topic when it clearly belonged in LRAR. have jessica move it. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:42 PM
Post
#45
|
|
![]() ROCKPACALYPSE NOW Group: Members Posts: 1,519 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas, TX Member No.: 13 |
QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM) you can ask me and i will put on glasses and breathe heavily but in reality thats too much work for me to hold interest Not if you do this while I sit in a chair with a cigar, sweating heavily, as I sip a dirty vodka martini and whisper for you to "TAKE MORE, MORE" -------------------- QUOTE (Lance) now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:27 AM |