![]() ![]() |
Feb 25 2006, 09:48 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Amber Group: Members Posts: 533 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Birmingham, Al Member No.: 6 |
QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM) I'm listening to the 90's channel (like usual) and they are playing "the 90's remixed". is that XM? i have it in my car so nice 80s and 90s channels rock! hmm i dont think i have any pics of my legs or belly or butt (flab) haha |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 09:49 PM
Post
#17
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:48 PM) is that XM? i have it in my car so nice 80s and 90s channels rock! hmm i dont think i have any pics of my legs or belly or butt (flab) haha Yes, XM. Jason has it on direct tv. I just hate all of the commercials about Oprah coming to XM. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 09:51 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Amber Group: Members Posts: 533 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Birmingham, Al Member No.: 6 |
yeah its neat
i forgot oprah was coming hahaha |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 09:53 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:46 PM) I know Amber, Courtney and Jessica, so I've seen many degrees of their paleness. I haven't met you in person I don't think...but I'll do my best to be fair (thats not a pun, fuckers) LET THE GAMES BEGIN The true gauges of paleness lie in areas that are covered by clothes. And no, I'm not saying everybody has to get naked, I've already seen many body parts of many techsans - I'm just sayin, you know how pale a girl REALLY is if you see her tummy or thighs etc OR THE TELL TALE SIGN, THE ASS. nope you haven't met me irl. and, i'm not taking a pic of my ass. whoever had the ass-shot on the old boards' nekkid thread ruined any chance of that happening. haha. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 09:54 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Amber Group: Members Posts: 533 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Birmingham, Al Member No.: 6 |
haha yeah i dont...uhh picture well
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:00 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM) No Way! i'm watching the olympics. they've been pretty boring thus far. this really is like the most percentage of girls posts in a thread... |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:01 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE The true gauges of paleness lie in areas that are covered by clothes. And no, I'm not saying everybody has to get naked, I've already seen many body parts of many techsans - I'm just sayin, you know how pale a girl REALLY is if you see her tummy or thighs etc OR THE TELL TALE SIGN, THE ASS. so, rocky, how should we do this - post pics? |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:02 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
nude pics
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:05 PM
Post
#24
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 10:00 PM) i'm watching the olympics. they've been pretty boring thus far. this really is like the most percentage of girls posts in a thread... I haven't watched the olympics at all. So boring to me. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:07 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 10:05 PM) I haven't watched the olympics at all. So boring to me. the last two speed skating races have been interesting. apollo won gold in the 500 and the usa men just won bronze in the relay. |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() ROCKPACALYPSE NOW Group: Members Posts: 1,519 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas, TX Member No.: 13 |
I think any pics really work, but it really helps to show more skin. AGAIN this doesnt mean naked, just like sleeveless shirts ? Arms ? Tummys ?
Judging will also be based on a questionnaire ! - Do you tan ? Why or why not ? - Do you cover up more so people can't see you being pale ? - Do you purposely not wear shorts ? - Can you see veins through your skin, color wise ? Those little blue cords of blood ! What body parts have these visible to you ? -------------------- QUOTE (Lance) now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 78 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 62 |
QUOTE (Lancifer @ Feb 25 2006, 10:02 PM) nude pics nah. and you don't get a vote. hahaha! *muah* |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:10 PM
Post
#28
|
|
|
Formerly known as Ctex Group: Members Posts: 294 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas Member No.: 23 |
lol Rocky you are really getting into this!
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:15 PM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() ROCKPACALYPSE NOW Group: Members Posts: 1,519 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Dallas, TX Member No.: 13 |
I just am sittin here half naked with my post workout internetting, and thinking about hittin the shower. I really need to go shower, I smell rather funktastical
-------------------- QUOTE (Lance) now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2006, 10:16 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() Amber Group: Members Posts: 533 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Birmingham, Al Member No.: 6 |
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM) Judging will also be based on a questionnaire ! - Do you tan ? Why or why not ? - Do you cover up more so people can't see you being pale ? - Do you purposely not wear shorts ? - Can you see veins through your skin, color wise ? Those little blue cords of blood ! What body parts have these visible to you ? no i dont tan...its bad for your skin....plus..i look funny tan well i dont wear shorts..im pretty pasty...but im pasty everywhere...so i cant cover it up haha i purposely dont wear shorts..but not because im pale...i dont wear things shorter than my knees i can see a few blue veins in my arms and legs and..other places..hahaha.. ill try to figure out how to post a picture..ive got one that displays my pastiness |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 10:29 AM |