IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> zach is awesome
FORSAKENR320
post Nov 7 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #1


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



he makes me moist

that is all


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Nov 8 2008, 01:14 AM
Post #2


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



giggity


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 03:32 AM
Post #3


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



i met a girl at the bar tonite who showed me her tits and told me she was a hermaphrodite.

I seriously tried to fuck her.

Like, seriously.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 03:33 AM
Post #4


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



and, I just tried finding her on myspace.

i think I found her.

I messaged her.

Maybe tomorrow I will convince her to allow me to have unprotected sex with her and cum inside of her pussy.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Nov 8 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #5


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



Can't get her pregnant!


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #6


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (chook @ Nov 8 2008, 03:06 PM) *
Can't get her pregnant!


I am going to try though.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Nov 8 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #7


Do they ignore parts of reality?


Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,935
Joined: 23-February 06
From: South Overton!!!
Member No.: 46



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Nov 8 2008, 03:32 AM) *
i met a girl at the bar tonite who showed me her tits and told me she was a hermaphrodite.

I seriously tried to fuck her.

Like, seriously.



so...


she also has a penis?


--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Nov 8 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #8


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Nov 8 2008, 05:55 PM) *
so...


she also has a penis?


FROM WHAT I HEARD there is a good chance it's bigger than his... haha


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 06:40 PM
Post #9


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



I dunno she hasn't logged into myspace today.

maybe I will see her out at the bar and convince her that her pussy desires to fuck me later this evening.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Seeker
post Nov 8 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #10





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



pics or she/he doesn't exist
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #11


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



i need to make sure the chick i messaged on myspace is actually her once she adds me as a friend ill post pics unless i meet her at the bad tonite and she lets me photograph her sucking my cock and getting my cum all over her face


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Nov 8 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #12


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 8 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #13


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Mommy @ Nov 8 2008, 08:20 PM) *
...


CATTYWOMPUS!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Thumper
post Nov 10 2008, 02:27 AM
Post #14


zombie bait


Group: Members
Posts: 7
Joined: 8-November 08
From: Lubbock
Member No.: 9,317



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Nov 7 2008, 11:43 PM) *
he makes me moist

that is all




wow zach you should feel very happy that brandon takes so much pride in his gayness for you, by the way is very concerning lol


--------------------
Becca
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Nov 10 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #15


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



the god damned hermpahrodite slut hasnt messaged me back yet.

whore.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:41 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com