IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> This kid is insane
cmac
post Nov 5 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #1





Group: Moderators
Posts: 1,591
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 31



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=


--------------------
Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- cmac   This kid is insane   Nov 5 2008, 11:48 AM
- - chook   that is nice really nice guitar. I can't tell...   Nov 5 2008, 12:11 PM
- - cmac   he's 11   Nov 5 2008, 12:44 PM
- - chook   I bet he was on the olympic team for China :-P   Nov 5 2008, 02:23 PM
- - Mommy   His hands look disproportionately big compared to ...   Nov 6 2008, 11:06 AM
- - moebary   QUOTE (chook @ Nov 5 2008, 02:23 PM) I be...   Nov 6 2008, 01:34 PM
- - Watchman   i won't accept that he's insane until i se...   Nov 6 2008, 01:36 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 10:59 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com