![]() ![]() |
Mar 10 2008, 03:03 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Dale Earnheardt (sp) Jr. is a great part about Nascar. HOTTIE! Well, at least I used to think so. Now, not so much. Thats because you're preggoweird. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 10 2008, 03:04 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
I'm forced to pretend to be interested in NASCAR because my roommate and my best friend like it, and I'm getting a free infield ticket to the race in April
I don't know who my favorite driver is, I think Bowyer. Don't even know what his first name is but he drives the Jack Daniels car so that's good enough for me. I usually just root for whoever they don't like. Kyle Busch is one of em. I hate Tony Stewart. He's invaded sportscenter enough that I know he's a crybaby asshole NASCAR on a regular TV is pretty boring. On a widescreen with a surround system it gets pretty interesting. I'll hold off judgment till I go to an actual race. -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 10 2008, 04:16 PM
Post
#18
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
i like hockey. going to a hockey game is the the funniest second only to basketball (truth!). but its hard to follow the puck! "BUT ITS BLACK AND ON ICE!" too bad its tiny and they hit it at like a billion mph on a small rink with a crowd of players.
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Mar 10 2008, 08:25 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
i like hockey. going to a hockey game is the the funniest second only to basketball (truth!). but its hard to follow the puck! "BUT ITS BLACK AND ON ICE!" too bad its tiny and they hit it at like a billion mph on a small rink with a crowd of players. And to think, all the goalie has to do is move 4" and he automatically catches that puck! Impala says so and he knows everything as you well know! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Ok my bad, 6"
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:09 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Ok my bad, 6" Tell you what, next time I'm in lubbock I'll borrow some goalie pads from somone I know down there I used to skate with, we'll put you in them, and I'll rip a couple 100 mph slapshots straight at your face and we'll see how quick you can move 6" out of the way, sound good? Then, after you've been battered a few times in the face, which shouldn't hurt you at all because you're wearing a face mask, I'll shoot some directly at your pads and see if you can even stop those. Then, I'll actually aim for the corners, 5 hole, wherever ... hell, I'll even just shoot standing wrist shots from the blue line and we'll see how you do with that ... Then, I'll cut full bore to the net and just shoot as hard as I possibly can at your glove hand. Since you're wearing a glove, that won't hurt at all, and you shouldn't even have to move to catch this one Then I'll get some of my buddies and we'll set up a triagle in the corner and maybe have one defender on your side, we'll whip the puck around slowly as hell and you still wont have a clue where it is, then we'll just pass the puck TO YOU and see if you can even get that. Hold on let me think about 10000 other scenerios here you'd fail miserably at. The bottom line is, being a goalie is the hardest position on the ice to play. But since you've never so much as even been on ice skates in your entire life let alone played competitive hockey, I dbout you'd know anything about that. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:14 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Take it from Dogmeat, and me, who've both played hockey.....Impala, you're an idiot
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:21 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I'm an idiot because I don't like hockey?
And dogmeat, I never said it wasn't difficult or that I could do it. I just don't think it's all that impressive when the the dude is so padded up there's like 10 square inches of goal space for him to guard. I can't stand soccer either, but seeing a goalie actually have to guard a reasonable amount of space is much more impressive IMHO. |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:23 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I'm an idiot because I don't like hockey? And dogmeat, I never said it wasn't difficult or that I could do it. I just don't think it's all that impressive when the the dude is so padded up there's like 10 square inches of goal space for him to guard. I can't stand soccer either, but seeing a goalie actually have to guard a reasonable amount of space is much more impressive IMHO. You're an idiot -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:24 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Hockey sucks.
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:37 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Hockey sucks. The reason you think hockey sucks is because you were far too unathletic and untalented as a kid to ever even be able to stand up on skates let alone play a sport on them -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:38 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
The reason you think hockey sucks is because you were far too unathletic and untalented as a kid to ever even be able to stand up on skates let alone play a sport on them i can skate, i was athletic.... and i still think hockey sucks -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:49 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
i can skate, i was athletic.... and i still think hockey sucks Virtually every single person I've met in life who thinks a sport, or sports in general suck, thinks so because they were terrible at them growing up. No offense but I'll be damned if this hasn't proven true virtually every time I've come across this in life. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:58 PM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Virtually every single person I've met in life who thinks a sport, or sports in general suck, thinks so because they were terrible at them growing up. No offense but I'll be damned if this hasn't proven true virtually every time I've come across this in life. This is stretching it a bit far, Aaron. Do you like polo? Have you played polo? Do you like Cricket? Have you played Cricket? Some people just don't enjoy watching certain sports. I don't enjoy watching hockey. I still think they are great atheletes. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
This is stretching it a bit far, Aaron. Do you like polo? Have you played polo? Do you like Cricket? Have you played Cricket? Some people just don't enjoy watching certain sports. I don't enjoy watching hockey. I still think they are great atheletes. Saying you don't care to watch a sport is one thing, making claims as to how easy a sport is and that it sucks because of "how easy it is" when you've never even so much as ice-skated let alone TRIED the sport are two entirley different things. And honestly, I don't think that I'm stretching it very far at all. You like things you are good at and excel at, period. I can't think of one thing in life that I'm terrible at that I like. Can you? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:38 PM |