IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spring forward
impala454
post Mar 6 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



this Sunday at 2 AM

just a friendly reminder smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 6 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



yay! I was wondering when this was.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 6 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Ugh, so i have to go into work an hour early? LOL

So is this Sunday night/Monday morning, or Saturday night/Sunday mnorning?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 6 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #4


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Mar 6 2008, 07:16 PM) *
Ugh, so i have to go into work an hour early? LOL

So is this Sunday night/Monday morning, or Saturday night/Sunday mnorning?
Saturday night/Sunday morning. They always do it over the weekend.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Mar 6 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #5





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



I've gotta fly Monday morning... Son of a...

Even if it happens on a Saturday night/Sunday morning it screws me up.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Mar 7 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #6


Do they ignore parts of reality?


Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,935
Joined: 23-February 06
From: South Overton!!!
Member No.: 46



I loathe day light savings time... blah


--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 7 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 6 2008, 07:34 PM) *
Saturday night/Sunday morning. They always do it over the weekend.



well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Mar 7 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



I used to hate it, but immensly glad now that my drive home will be in the sunlight (people seem to drive 10mph slower in the dark).
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
blaarg
post Mar 7 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #9





Group: Members
Posts: 926
Joined: 2-May 07
Member No.: 1,015



QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 7 2008, 09:43 AM) *
I used to hate it, but immensly glad now that my drive home will be in the sunlight (people seem to drive 10mph slower in the dark).


but if you drive superfast, it means you can pass them in less time.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Mar 7 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #10





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



QUOTE (blaarg @ Mar 7 2008, 09:50 AM) *
but if you drive superfast, it means you can pass them in less time.

You'd think so, but no. Jackasses sit in the left lanes going the speed limit...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 7 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #11





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Yeah, that doesn't work so much....cus when I am driving down Eldridge to work, people drive by me when I am ALREADY going 65 MPH, and I often end up catching up with them at the light.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 7 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #12


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



I like the longer days. Sucks getting used to it, but it's soooo nice having daylight in the evening.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 7 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #13





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Mar 7 2008, 07:40 AM) *
well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep)


Wanna hook up? Literally


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 7 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #14





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 7 2008, 12:35 PM) *
Wanna hook up? Literally



LOL, funny...

who logged into Will's account???

Anyway, I'm only gonna be in town for a few hours....long enough to have lunch, stop by Things Celtic to try on and pickup my Utilikilt, and maybe do some bullshitting around town.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 7 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #15





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Mar 7 2008, 12:59 PM) *
LOL, funny...

who logged into Will's account???

Anyway, I'm only gonna be in town for a few hours....long enough to have lunch, stop by Things Celtic to try on and pickup my Utilikilt, and maybe do some bullshitting around town.


No it's me. I'm just bored because I don't have work.

Plus I've been drinking cocktails since noon and I'm about to start cooking 48 dove. w00t


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 10:42 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com