![]() ![]() |
Mar 6 2008, 05:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
this Sunday at 2 AM
just a friendly reminder |
|
|
|
Mar 6 2008, 07:11 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
yay! I was wondering when this was.
|
|
|
|
Mar 6 2008, 07:16 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Ugh, so i have to go into work an hour early? LOL
So is this Sunday night/Monday morning, or Saturday night/Sunday mnorning? |
|
|
|
Mar 6 2008, 07:34 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 6 2008, 11:27 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
I've gotta fly Monday morning... Son of a...
Even if it happens on a Saturday night/Sunday morning it screws me up. -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 02:31 AM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Do they ignore parts of reality? Group: Moderators Posts: 2,935 Joined: 23-February 06 From: South Overton!!! Member No.: 46 |
I loathe day light savings time... blah
-------------------- A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?
-Philip K. Dick |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 07:40 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Saturday night/Sunday morning. They always do it over the weekend. well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep) |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 09:43 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I used to hate it, but immensly glad now that my drive home will be in the sunlight (people seem to drive 10mph slower in the dark).
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 09:50 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 926 Joined: 2-May 07 Member No.: 1,015 |
I used to hate it, but immensly glad now that my drive home will be in the sunlight (people seem to drive 10mph slower in the dark). but if you drive superfast, it means you can pass them in less time. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 10:07 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 10:18 AM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Yeah, that doesn't work so much....cus when I am driving down Eldridge to work, people drive by me when I am ALREADY going 65 MPH, and I often end up catching up with them at the light.
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 11:57 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I like the longer days. Sucks getting used to it, but it's soooo nice having daylight in the evening.
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 12:35 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep) Wanna hook up? Literally -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 12:59 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 01:02 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
LOL, funny... who logged into Will's account??? Anyway, I'm only gonna be in town for a few hours....long enough to have lunch, stop by Things Celtic to try on and pickup my Utilikilt, and maybe do some bullshitting around town. No it's me. I'm just bored because I don't have work. Plus I've been drinking cocktails since noon and I'm about to start cooking 48 dove. w00t -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:59 PM |