IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone in the mood for Honolulu?
Hartmann
post Mar 5 2008, 08:35 AM
Post #1





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



Just so everyone knows, there are dates scattered around the calendar that Continental is selling for $360 roundtrip.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 5 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



WOWZERS!!!! $383 out of Austin. SHEESH NICE
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #3


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 11:40 AM) *
WOWZERS!!!! $383 out of Austin. SHEESH NICE


Too bad you can't wear a bikini right now, huh? sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #4


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Man, ill fuckin wear one if I want to!

There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. I thought about doing an experiment and applying, getting hired (because I wasn't showing yet), and waiting to see what they would do when my tummy grew (like it has now). I wish I would have. It would have been funny.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM) *
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini.


Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #6


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:03 PM) *
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation


So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'?

I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Mar 5 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #7





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



It's looking like a price war... Delta, Northwest, and US Airways have all dropped their fares as well.

Look for United to be next.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 5 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #8


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation
well, no shit. lol. that's why I didn't do it. I'm no ho.


QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 5 2008, 11:09 AM) *
It's looking like a price war... Delta, Northwest, and US Airways have all dropped their fares as well.

Look for United to be next.
is it just Honolulu or is it other places as well?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #9





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM) *
So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'?

I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing.


I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day.

Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Mar 5 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #10





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 11:34 AM) *
is it just Honolulu or is it other places as well?


It may work for OGG (Kahului) but this is a Hawaii specific fare.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #11


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:36 PM) *
I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day.

Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day


Yeah they would wink.gif

I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #12





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM) *
Yeah they would wink.gif

I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" laugh.gif


No, they wouldn't.

There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number

None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape."

Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
The Fanatic
post Mar 5 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #13


Do they ignore parts of reality?


Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,935
Joined: 23-February 06
From: South Overton!!!
Member No.: 46



That is damn cheap. Too bad I am still poor crying.gif


--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #14


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 01:25 PM) *
No, they wouldn't.

There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number

None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape."

Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough


Will, if I lived in Austin, I would pork way mo' bitchiZ than you.

I'm that sexy.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 5 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #15


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM) *
No, they wouldn't.

There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number

None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape."

Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough



sounds like you have tried and been refused


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:51 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com