![]() ![]() |
Feb 22 2008, 09:43 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
So has anyone called and inquired about these yet? I meant to call today, but forgot. I wanna know if they will offer any family plans with the unlimited calling.
|
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 08:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too.
-------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 10:53 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too. This. Its awesome -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 11:02 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Haven't called, but just go look at their website. Family plan w/ 2 lines is $200. Each extra line is $99.
I only use ~200 min/month, so I'm massively over-paying on my 450 min/mo plan. Since my contract is up, I may switch over to Verizon and get on their unadvertised 550 min/mo family plan with my boyfriend. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 01:08 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
COMPANY PHONE.... I DON'T PAY A DAMN THING
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 06:44 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() N O E S Group: Members Posts: 421 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Hieuston, TX Member No.: 42 |
I think my sister says she pays $79 for 3 phones on her ATT/Cingular plan for some large number of minutes...but i don't remember.
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 04:35 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Yeah, I had called them yesterday......when the lady told me that it was $199 for the first two lines, I about peed myself. I told her, "you sure aint gonna be selling too many of those, now are ya?" I promptly hung up. Fuckin bastards
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 10:06 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:34 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 12:28 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
I got offered a company phone and was able to turn it down
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 07:24 AM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Our company phones are t-mobile....no thanks!
|
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 08:07 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Our company phones are t-mobile....no thanks! yeah, screw that. I love the phone options with Verizon. I like Verizon even more now that I just give my parents $10 a month to be on their plan. hehe. I never talk on the phone so I only use like 100 minutes a month.
|
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 09:49 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 10:02 AM
Post
#14
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 27 2008, 05:03 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
i have to answer the phone no matter what. thats the problem with being on-call all night. at least the company pays for it. but if i'm off, i don't have to answer it at all.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 03:01 AM |